The Official Dirk Nowitzki Thread

the lone star

3 hours ago, the lone star said:

I wonder if Dirk has set the record for most money given up in hometown discounts? Nice of him, but if it were me, then I'd like to earn as much as possible.

Business Insider reports that Dirk sacrificed approximately 194$ mil., but that's taking into account the hypothetical situation of him being offered two max contracts (2008 and 2014). While the real figure is lower, it's still pretty damn high and it must be a record. What a guy.

2 hours ago, TheChancellor said:

Business Insider reports that Dirk sacrificed approximately 194$ mil., but that's taking into account the hypothetical situation of him being offered two max contracts (2008 and 2014). While the real figure is lower, it's still pretty damn high and it must be a record. What a guy.

Yeah, that number is inflated, but it's still gotta be over $100 million.

Cool that he could do that, but again, if it were me, I'd be asking for every penny. Like Sprewell, I got a family to feed, lol.

47 minutes ago, the lone star said:

Yeah, that number is inflated, but it's still gotta be over $100 million.

Cool that he could do that, but again, if it were me, I'd be asking for every penny. Like Sprewell, I got a family to feed, lol.

I guess Dirk's kids consume less calories in a day than Latrell's kin.

• 10 months later...
On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 1:10 AM, the lone star said:

I wonder if Dirk has set the record for most money given up in hometown discounts? Nice of him, but if it were me, then I'd like to earn as much as possible.

DON"T think for one second Cuban won't bump up Dirk for some BS job in the front office and make up some of that salary. 

Archived