New Jerseys Thread

ttitansfan4life

I personally am very happy with the main home and away combinations. Mostly navy blue is always what I have thought looks best and glad it is very present. I actually like the grey shoulders the way it looks it looks like the blade of a sword which is neat. I like how the incorportated the sword in spots throughout.  I liked the ideas of the state of Tennessee being incorporated in spots very cool. Even though I am a Titans fan who lives in Canada I am super glad they paid tribute to the state of Tennessee as I think that is really great for the fans and the state. The helmet being blue with the grey mask is awesome I love it.

I am not as big a fan of the baby blue onesies we will see for colour rush which is pretty much what we have seen in the past for colour rush. I can live with it though.

Overall happy with the new uniforms and helmets I think they are pretty sharp.

Two side notes from the unveiling of the new uniforms.

1. This is Mularkey last night watching the podcast. "That could have been me...":D

200_d.gif

2. The rumored sale of the Titans can officially be put to rest. Amy worked hard on these new uniforms for 4 years and kept it top secret all the way up to 4 days before the unveiling. She isn't selling the team. I know ole Bud is proud of the way she rebranding the team in her own image. Now with that said in the next decade, the city and Amy will have a "come to Jesus meeting" about the stadium. Implode and build a new stadium or continue to renovate and add on to Nissan.

Three early morning thoughts.

-I'm surprised at how much I like these uniforms. The more I see pictures of the players in them, the more of a fan I become of them. Especially the different navy/white combos.

-In due time, I feel like these will really show how outdated our old uniforms looked.

-I always get a bit sad with these reunions/celebrations with our former players and Steve McNair not being able to be there with our other Titans legends...:(

I like the idea of inserting Tennessee in the Jersey (as a born and raised guy). Not a big fan of the number but won't lose my mind about like some on Twitter. 

Most of the "hate" I've seen is from Jag fans or other teams. Most fans of the teams who never change uniforms, like Packers. 

I wasn't a fan of the light blue under arms when saw them on the boxes but seeing them on it looks great. Especially with the all navy blue look, that Marcus had on. 

It's uniforms for the next generation of Titans fans. Older guys had our now it's time to reel in more, hopefully with another super bowl run lol

I always dug the all navys... and this version is no different.  I also used to really like the all Titan blue ones, but not the color rush ones... think VY era.  In general, that VY/CJ era used the Titan blue tops a lot (w/Titan blue, navy, and white pants) and I like all those combos... I just dont see digging that with the color rush jersey.

And I typically hate the all whites... probably cuz its too much white with a white helmet... but I think I can get behind these whites with the new dark helmet.  

I can nit pick the unis... but overall I like it.  Numbers-wise, I really liked the 31 combo over the 8... don't think that'll influence my first purchase... but maybe once I see them in person... 

Wish we would’ve got a new logo design, like the helmet color, & love the new color scheme I think the Titan sword would’ve been dope with like a blue flame or ora coming off the sword.  hate the number pattern though it looks digital. 

I can't seem to tell but maybe someone else here can...From the 3 images they have, the first 2 makes it look like the light blue that comes down the side of the jersey cuts off straight across, but the 3rd image it looks like it slants (which looks better imo). Which is it?

http://www.nflshop.com/Tennessee_Titans_Men_Jerseys/menssizes/l/Mens_Tennessee_Titans_Marcus_Mariota_Nike_White_New_2018_Game_Jersey

Archived