New Jerseys Thread

ttitansfan4life

2 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

I don't love or hate the overall color scheme, indifferent on it I guess. But the number font..oh boy is that ugly.

That looks like a rip-off jersey you'd find on the internet. Yikes. They may even be a youth-size jersey? The dimensions just seem a bit off, maybe that's why. 

I could get to like this maybe if it wasn't for that garbage font. **SPOILER** I can also already see the jokes lined up about the pits... so many pit stain jokes.

7 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

There's a picture out that's a supposed leak. Not going to embed this in case someone doesn't want the surprise ruined, just gonna link it. Also, there's a slightly NSFW drawing(nothing graphic, just putting this here so everyone knows) on it that was done to try and prevent spreading apparently, but none the less:

https://prnt.sc/izs2g2

First reaction, I'm not really impressed. Better than flat disliking it I suppose... but it just feels like... like a B- on a paper after putting in a number of hours and effort into it. Just... untapped potential I suppose.

I think those are the jerseys... are at least the cheap Chinese version of them... saying that because of the "Titans" font... looks a little amateurish, similar to how I've seen some knock off Cowboy jerseys.  The Columbia blue on the sides looks weird to me (think grey would have worked better)... the frront number looks a little off as well...

but I kinda dig the overall feel of it.  I like the grey on the shoulders... and think the jersey would look even better if the front/back numbers were grey as well.  I like the 3 red star thing going on in the collar, think it could have worked outside of it somewhere.  Still don't see if they moved away from the flaming logo... but if they made the switch from it to the sword as the primary logo, I'll be even more stoked.

Also curious what the helmet will look like... are they going with the Columbia blue primary to make it and the highlights in the jersey pop... or are they going more conservative with a navy blue helmet...?

does it seem to anyone else that there's some weird aliasing around the "titans" lettering? it looks like that might've been photoshopped on. 

i actually rather like them, though. a lot will hinge on the helmet.

Archived