New Jerseys Thread

ttitansfan4life

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

The more I look at them, the more it grows on me.

Still absolutely cannot stand the number though. Color design is nice though.

I might be alone.
I don't mind the number. I'm not liking the underarms. 

Feel like too many colors splashed in there. I think the number should be the color of the shoulders.

Just now, KingTitan said:

I might be alone.
I don't mind the number. I'm not liking the underarms. 

Feel like too many colors splashed in there. I think the number should be the color of the shoulders.

Yeah wouldn't mind if they lost the light blue, but don't hate it. Number design just looks tacky to me.

I'm now interested in seeing the away and alternate(if there are going to be alternates?) jerseys. I don't think we get to see the new color rush(if we're getting new color rush unis?) until the season though.

So I think this leak is legit... Seen both the sewn and screen print versions. Still waiting g for a glimpse at the logo though... Still holding out hope for the sword.

I think this is a youth movement thing. 

My step son (a Giants fan, and a teenager) thought they were "sick"... One of his friends who's a Titan fan thinks they're "legit"... And from the 5 or so friends of his that were here earlier, it was unanimous.

My nephew, a 6 year old (who's like a son) and who I've recently lost to the Cowboys... Also really likes them and can't wait to see the helmet. Maybe I can get him back to on the correct path if the uniforms appeal to him (Mariota is still his 2nd favorite player in the NFL after Elliot now, but Mariota stayed in 2nd since he surpassed Fitzgerald)

1 hour ago, ragevsuall17 said:

So I think this leak is legit... Seen both the sewn and screen print versions. Still waiting g for a glimpse at the logo though... Still holding out hope for the sword.

I think this is a youth movement thing. 

My step son (a Giants fan, and a teenager) thought they were "sick"... One of his friends who's a Titan fan thinks they're "legit"... And from the 5 or so friends of his that were here earlier, it was unanimous.

My nephew, a 6 year old (who's like a son) and who I've recently lost to the Cowboys... Also really likes them and can't wait to see the helmet. Maybe I can get him back to on the correct path if the uniforms appeal to him (Mariota is still his 2nd favorite player in the NFL after Elliot now, but Mariota stayed in 2nd since he surpassed Fitzgerald)

Good perspective.

So many of the uniforms I see now in college are too much for me..lol

But like you said. The younger ones love them.  Another sign of my age.
"GET OFF MY LAWN" with those wild uniforms. lol

I just hate hate hate the number 8 design. I’m definitely getting Byard because he has a 3 and 1 which can’t look bad at all. I want to get an offensive player but the ones I’d want all have an 8 in there numbers Mariota Walker Davis I might have to get Lewan just to avoid the 8

That "most durable" material looks really thick and not breathable. I think it'll all look better put together, also looks like some rest in the box in the background - maybe a 3rd jersey.

2 hours ago, TitanLegend said:
2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

How do you post a picture on here from photos on a phone? I found another pic off Facebook but there wasn’t a share link so I just saved it to my phone.

https://prnt.sc/j004rb

Is that the pic you're referencing?

Ehhhhhhhhh, the more i look at that, I just can't really bring myself to 'love them'. Feel like there's just too many different colors going on - White (not a color imo but w/e), columbia blue, navy blue, grey, red... just way too much. Like one of those 'cool kids!' middle school concepts where throwing a bunch of colors together for a jersey is fun and hype but then you look back on those days and realize how cringe-worthy it is.

Not 'bad' like the Bucs new uniforms ended up being... but really not a big fan of these.

Count me disappointed.

Archived