New Jerseys Thread

ttitansfan4life

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i’m surprised so many of y’all hate the number. i think it looks fine. no worse than our old numbers, if perhaps not much better 

I think it's mostly the top right corner that bothers me. No real good reason. Just personal preference I suppose. 

Interested to see what the other numbers look like.

I just don't like where they put the light blue.  
It was like they said..."Hey we haven't used this color yet, where should we put it?   Oh...Put it there!"

I do need to see it in it's fullness. Not laying flat on some boxes. :)

Is that just a strip? 

Either way. I don't hate it. It's not toooo much a departure of our jerseys now. Number and shoulders aside. 

I wouldn’t dislike them as much if they didn’t have the light blue sweat stain waterfalling down the side from the armpit. I could live with the number if not for that. I give it a 5.5/10 over all(if that’s the true jersey...really hope it isn’t).

47 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

I wouldn’t dislike them as much if they didn’t have the light blue sweat stain waterfalling down the side from the armpit. I could live with the number if not for that. I give it a 5.5/10 over all(if that’s the true jersey...really hope it isn’t).

Yep. That armpit is killing me visually. 

I didn't like the Seahawks jerseys when they came out, I thought they were too loud. But....I tend to really enjoy them now.

Need to see the whole thing before I say its complete garbage.  Helmet, Jersey and pants.  The whole my be be greater than it's the parts, how ever that saying goes. lol

Actually thinking about this more, kind of reminds me of the early 2000s Bills:

134b4260cf7159a1bde77672be7583aa.jpg

18de553f96c8c89b13c8786f46e4230a.jpg

So I dunno could end up ok when taken on the whole. But not a good inspiration I don't think. Would've preferred trying to incorporate more design elements from the Oilers history, but guessing they are trying to make a clean break there. Overall holding out hope that the full package ends up looking good on Eddie & Co this week.

Early impressions and later feelings, if this is real I'm glad they will be clearancing out the old jerseys. I will pick up one of those. That thing is hideous. I don't know if it's the font or the light blue side panel. Also instead of gray, silver would have looked better IMO. Ehh hope they look better on a player and our logo is cooler so I can maybe get a new shirt? 

Archived