New Jerseys Thread

ttitansfan4life

I think my biggest gripes is the light blue side and, for some reason, the numbers being a different color on the shoulders compared to the main part of the jersey bothers me.

I'm sure they'll grow on me though. Especially once we see it with the full uniforms.

10 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

I wanted something like these...

Seeing the full uniform with the navy helmet and now I must say, this wouldn't be bad at all.

I'm sure it'll look much better with actual players modeling them rather than just a single shot of the jersey.

Another thought... And this is completely conspiracy theory ish right here... But it'd be a brilliant marketing move from the Titans if they have the cojones to pull it off...

But what if the Titans (even in conjunction with Nike and the NFL) leaked these uniforms (based on these speculations)... And also leaked the subsequent reports that the NFL is investigating the leak.

We all believe these are the real thing... Then tomorrow they pull the great switcheroo and unveil the actual unis?

How great would that be? Titans FO, if you're reading this and this isn't the deal, shoot me a PM and make me an offwr to be your next Director of Marketing... Got a ton of great ideas... And im pretty decent with financial and revenue forecasting... Just saying... :)

13 hours ago, dtait93 said:

I wouldn’t dislike them as much if they didn’t have the light blue sweat stain waterfalling down the side from the armpit. I could live with the number if not for that. I give it a 5.5/10 over all(if that’s the true jersey...really hope it isn’t).

Oh yeah, that's going to look real appealing when guys are done sweating at the end of the game.

Archived