Atlanta{FX} Season 3 - March 24th

devils1854

So glad this is back. 

I was on set for the episode that came on last Thursday (Mall Scene). I got to meet Donald Glover and came across someone that helped me get my career started in the industry. A week later I booked full time gig on a Netflix series a week later. The person from that show put me on to another gig and it gave me the experience I needed for the show I'm working on now. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, devils1854 said:

The white woman opening in episode 3 was amazing.

You might already know but it's a parody of this video:

Hilarious to see Michael Vick make a cameo. For some reason, I really could see him racing people outside strip clubs.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This show is definitely great. That last episode was wild. I'm not sure I fully got everything down either. So Teddy is the Michael Jackson everyone saw after the plastic surgery, and Benny was the Michael Jackson on the inside? The pain he was going through on a daily basis that no one saw? 

Last three episodes they have keyed on one or two characters for the entire time and gone in depth on that particular character(s). Love it. 

• Like 2

On 3/10/2018 at 6:21 PM, rickyt31 said:

So glad this is back. 

I was on set for the episode that came on last Thursday (Mall Scene). I got to meet Donald Glover and came across someone that helped me get my career started in the industry. A week later I booked full time gig on a Netflix series a week later. The person from that show put me on to another gig and it gave me the experience I needed for the show I'm working on now. 

That's so dope. Congrats my man.