NCAA Recruiting Thread

Kmart128

2 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

SMU wont be getting anyone legit any time soon.  Don't know about the others.  Texas has a pretty good class coming in. Will Baker should be good and I like Donovan Williams.

This is the list for the top Texas recruits for the 2019 class.

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Basketball/CompositeRecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=Highschool&State=TX

Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

SMU wont be getting anyone legit any time soon.  Don't know about the others.  Texas has a pretty good class coming in. Will Baker should be good and I like Donovan Williams.

This is the list for the top Texas recruits for the 2019 class.

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Basketball/CompositeRecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=Highschool&State=TX

dang, I forgot about East Dallas. Garland, Rockwall, Rowlett, Mesquite, and co.. Little Elm kind of surprising to see up there though.

16 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Micah Peavy and Jamal Shead all we need baby

i hope we can get shead.  we have 2 ships to give.  1 will be for a pg shead/cryer (doubt we get him) and the other for a big like jonathan aku. 

Edited by Texansfan713
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Texansfan713 said:

why yall letting him go? to make room for smith?

We have room for Smith as it is.

Khalid Thomas wasn't going to get the playing time here that he wanted and is going to play on the west coast where he can be closer to family. After we added TJ Holyfield and Chris Clarke the writing was on the wall for him.

• Like 1

Maybe Memphis is paying guys. I said it before though....

When your coaching staff consist of one of the coolest, most popular players of his era who already has built relationships through AAU, a guy who has played in the NBA as recently as 2017 and played on the infamous "Heatles" team and a coach who was a former NBA coach of the year who coached and played with the likes of KG, Chris Bosh & KAT, it's easy for me to believe a bunch of 17-19 year olds will soak up everything they're selling them.

Edited by TitanSlim
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

Maybe Memphis is paying guys. I said it before though....

When your coaching staff consist of one of the coolest, most popular players of his era who already has built relationships through AAU, a guy who has played in the NBA as recently as 2017 and played on the infamous "Heatles" team and a coach who was a former NBA coach of the year who coached and played with the likes of KG, Chris Bosh & KAT, it's easy for me to believe a bunch of 17-19 year olds will soak up everything they're selling them.

Reminds me of Steve Lavin when he took over at St.John's and they had that monster class.