NCAA Recruiting Thread

Kmart128

7 hours ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Yeah you know, casually bumping Duke out of the #1 PG’s top list, nbd.

I mean we probably have a 5% chance here at best but Jesus christ, this is insane to even be involved with these type of players.

Iirc he is a Memphis lock

I don't remember but like a week back I heard he was reclassifying and going to Memphis or Kentucky. Pretty sure it was Memphis cause I remember something about Duke only having the #1 recruiting class for a short while. 

20 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Iirc he is a Memphis lock

I don't remember but like a week back I heard he was reclassifying and going to Memphis or Kentucky. Pretty sure it was Memphis cause I remember something about Duke only having the #1 recruiting class for a short while. 

That's possible, but if it's accurate I don't see what the point is of removing Duke and adding Tech in his top 4, unless he just wants to give Tech free advertising lol. 

If he visits as he said he will, all bets are off. Chris Beard is one of the best closers in the country.

16 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

That's possible, but if it's accurate I don't see what the point is of removing Duke and adding Tech in his top 4, unless he just wants to give Tech free advertising lol. 

If he visits as he said he will, all bets are off. Chris Beard is one of the best closers in the country.

Just looked it up. It was Memphis. It was right when Stanley committed to Duke and we got passed for the #1 class. They said Mem was getting Achuwa and Hampton so they will be #1 anyways.

On 4/20/2019 at 7:13 AM, TitanSlim said:

Also wanted to point out that Memphis could potentially have a scary good recruiting class. Their class could be (ranking based off 247)....

James Wiseman(C)#1 recruit

Precious Achiuwa(F)-#13

Trendon Watford(F)-#27

DJ Jeffries(F)-#47

Lester Quinones(G)-#64

*RJ Hampton(G)-#5

* If he reclassifiy.

I'm interested to see what Penny and company will do if they get close to that recruiting class.

Penny Hardaway quietly rebuilt Memphis overnight, Hampton is officially in the 2019 class and is definitely Memphis bound. They're probably going to round out their class with Quinones, Achiuwa, and Hampton. Wiseman and Hampton are both legit and will be top 5 picks in the draft next year. They're going to be a national championship contender and could honestly be considered the favorite. 

38 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Justin Pierce is going to announce for UNC today. @beekay414

Guess he wanted a chance to win rather than moving closer to home. Great pickup. 

G Anthony | Harris | Francis
G Keeling | Robinson | Platek
G/F Pierce | Black | Rush
F Brooks | Manley
F/C Bacot | Huffman

I can live with that after losing all we lost this year.

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Guess he wanted a chance to win rather than moving closer to home. Great pickup. 

G Anthony | Harris | Francis
G Keeling | Robinson | Platek
G/F Pierce | Black | Rush
F Brooks | Manley
F/C Bacot | Huffman

I can live with that after losing all we lost this year.

That will be one of the better rebounding teams Roy has ever had at Carolina. Anthony will be a favorite for ACC POY and NCAA POY, Bacot is legit, and Keeling/Pierce will be great role players around those two.