Free Agency 

Restructure Jordy Nelson ($5 m savings)

Re-sign Morgan Burnett ($7 m per year)

Re-sign Jahri Evans ($3 m per year)

Sign Aaron Colvin ($7 m per year)

Sign Tyler Eifert ($3 m per year)

NFL Draft 

1st Round- Harold Landry OLB

Will show up at the Combine proving he is healthy. Explosive off the ball and shows good bend. 

2nd Round- Dallas Goedert TE

Packers take a high risk/high rewards prospect. With Eifert he will have time to develop but can have early success near the goal-line.

3rd Round- Anthony Brown DE 

Great burst off the edge and has great size. A 5-star recruit so you know the athletic traits are there. May take time but might be the steal of the draft. 

Trade Alert

Packers trade 4th and Comp 4th to move up in the late 3rd

Late 3rd Round- Deontay Burnett WR 

Just now, LuckyIrish23 said:

Thanks. Need to finish the later rounds as I feel that the 5th round could give us a lot of depth. Would love to have us focus on the trenches in the later rounds. 

Gross.  We don't need a fifth round pick added to this roster much less three.  Don't give Gute any ideas.  Trade up. 

16 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Gross.  We don't need a fifth round pick added to this roster much less three.  Don't give Gute any ideas.  Trade up. 

Lol- I agree that most wont be starters however feel that Gute could find a Guard/Tackle/NT later in the draft. Might not be impact players like selected earlier but these players help build the roster. 

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Yes, because 5th round picks never turn out to be good players...... except for: Aaron Jones, Corey Linsley, Micah Hyde, Breno Giacomini (not with us though), Aaron Kampman, KGB, Dorsey Levens, ect. Yep, other than that there is no need to use a 5th round pick for ay reason. Having three of them, the odds are one will turn out to be a solid starter, but gross! smh and lol

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Packers 5th round picks There were two comps that I remember, Boyd and Abbrederis - they didn't amount to much.

2013, Hyde
2014 Linsley
2015 Hundley
2016 T.Davis

Not great players, but not chopped liver, either. I'm ok with a trade up if there is a player the Packers particularly want, but as Ted said, more picks equals more chances at getting a solid guy - and all teams need solid guys.

3 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Packers 5th round picks There were two comps that I remember, Boyd and Abbrederis - they didn't amount to much.

2013, Hyde
2014 Linsley
2015 Hundley
2016 T.Davis

Not great players, but not chopped liver, either. I'm ok with a trade up if there is a player the Packers particularly want, but as Ted said, more picks equals more chances at getting a solid guy - and all teams need solid guys.

Brillian minds........................... see one post up! 

Just now, Golfman said:

Yes, because 5th round picks never turn out to be good players...... except for: Aaron Jones, Corey Linsley, Micah Hyde, Breno Giacomini (not with us though), Aaron Kampman, KGB, Dorsey Levens, ect. Yep, other than that there is no need to use a 5th round pick for ay reason. Having three of them, the odds are one will turn out to be a solid starter, but gross! smh and lol

Show me where I said 5th round picks never turn out to be good players and I'll show you a liar.  I'm talking about his mock draft. 

2 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Show me where I said 5th round picks never turn out to be good players and I'll show you a liar.  I'm talking about his mock draft. 

Here is your quote, 

"Gross.  We don't need a fifth round pick added to this roster much less three.  Don't give Gute any ideas.  Trade up."

It's pretty self-explanitory!  

Just now, Golfman said:

Here is your quote, 

"Gross.  We don't need a fifth round pick added to this roster much less three.  Don't give Gute any ideas.  Trade up."

It's pretty self-explanitory!  

What's self-explanatory?  Jesus.  I told him to trade up in his mock draft.  Generally speaking, we don't need a fifth round talent on this team.  Did I say literally anywhere that fifth round players can't be good?  We're talking about an effing mock draft here.  Don't be an *******. 

3 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

What's self-explanatory?  Jesus.  I told him to trade up in his mock draft.  Generally speaking, we don't need a fifth round talent on this team.  Did I say literally anywhere that fifth round players can't be good?  We're talking about an effing mock draft here.  Don't be an *******. 

Maybe English is your second language because I clearly was not the only one who took this post to mean what I replied too. Not trying to be an ***, but what you write, comes off completely different than you seem to intend it. I'll not respond to you anymore. It will be easier. 

Just now, Golfman said:

Maybe English is your second language because I clearly was not the only one who took this post to mean what I replied too. Not trying to be an ***, but what you write, comes off completely different than you seem to intend it. I'll not respond to you anymore. It will be easier. 

Bye. 

Archived