Draft Guru Scouts Needed

ny92mike

Running a mock draft in the GM Mock Draft sub forum and was seeing if any of you gurus would be interested in doing some scouting for me.

Also, looking for someone to commentate when the players are coming off the board.

Draft starts on the 7th of March (Day after the combine is completed)

If interested in either or both please let me know.

Thanks 

On 2/25/2018 at 5:32 PM, ny92jefferis said:

Running a mock draft in the GM Mock Draft sub forum and was seeing if any of you gurus would be interested in doing some scouting for me.

Also, looking for someone to commentate when the players are coming off the board.

Draft starts on the 7th of March (Day after the combine is completed)

If interested in either or both please let me know.

Thanks 

I might be able to do some commentating. I haven't scouted nearly enough guys, but I can BS when necessary. I assume that's what Mayock and Kiper do half the time. xD

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I might be able to do some commentating. I haven't scouted nearly enough guys, but I can BS when necessary. I assume that's what Mayock and Kiper do half the time. xD

That would be awesome....and Mayock and Kiper its more like 93% of the time...ha.

Thanks man....Let me know and I'll get you the links you need to work it out.

6 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

That would be awesome....and Mayock and Kiper its more like 93% of the time...ha.

Thanks man....Let me know and I'll get you the links you need to work it out.

Will do.

33 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

You just need someone down at the draft card station phoning picks in for you to tip, and you'll be set!

Archived