Smite

Breesus mode

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/23/2018 at 3:47 AM, MdTitansFan56 said:

Any of you play on PC? I got into ranked last year mainly joust though. Conquest is full of toxic and I can't stand that you can't group up with 5 and go in to ranked. I'm diamond ranked Ares on ranked joust. Feels good man 

I’m a console player

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, Breesus mode said:

Play nothing but Smite, got any questions?

I find the game kind of odd in the respect that there are so many different game modes.  I watched some professional players and they were playing the traditional three lanes, towers, etc game mode.  But then when I watch my cousin play, he is playing on different maps.  What game mode(s) do you play?

3 minutes ago, showtime said:

I find the game kind of odd in the respect that there are so many different game modes.  I watched some professional players and they were playing the traditional three lanes, towers, etc game mode.  But then when I watch my cousin play, he is playing on different maps.  What game mode(s) do you play?

Almost every game mode. clash, which is like Arena except with 2 lanes. arena which is just a 5v5 free for all. Joust which is a one lane 3v3, Conquest which is the traditional MOBA map. Assault which is a one lane arena where you can't back, a MOTD which is usually a cluster**** with special rules. Oh, and there's siege I guess, which is a 4v4.

On 7/28/2018 at 7:47 PM, Breesus mode said:

Almost every game mode. clash, which is like Arena except with 2 lanes. arena which is just a 5v5 free for all. Joust which is a one lane 3v3, Conquest which is the traditional MOBA map. Assault which is a one lane arena where you can't back, a MOTD which is usually a cluster**** with special rules. Oh, and there's siege I guess, which is a 4v4.

I know what the game modes are.  I've played Smite in the past.  I worded that incorrectly.  I noticed the conquest and clash maps are different than how they used to be when I played the game.  The conquest map is extremely different.  I like the changes to that map a lot.

6 hours ago, showtime said:

I know what the game modes are.  I've played Smite in the past.  I worded that incorrectly.  I noticed the conquest and clash maps are different than how they used to be when I played the game.  The conquest map is extremely different.  I like the changes to that map a lot.

So, what do you want to know?

Didn't think there were fellow Smiters around still, especially since it feels like Fortnite killed the fanbases for all other free to play games. Console player here so hopefully some of y'all are too. Usually rotate between joust and assault these days, but my main buddies like Arena to mess around in so I'm there as well

Just recently got my 14th diamond god, so that was pretty dope lol. Who are some of your main Gods? GT: ReDrewVinated for anyone that wants to play sometime. I'm usually online between 9pm-1am PST

Archived