Smite

Breesus mode

16 hours ago, Re-Drew-Vinated said:

Didn't think there were fellow Smiters around still, especially since it feels like Fortnite killed the fanbases for all other free to play games. Console player here so hopefully some of y'all are too. Usually rotate between joust and assault these days, but my main buddies like Arena to mess around in so I'm there as well

Just recently got my 14th diamond god, so that was pretty dope lol. Who are some of your main Gods? GT: ReDrewVinated for anyone that wants to play sometime. I'm usually online between 9pm-1am PST

GT is BYG Jacob, I'm usually on really early after I get off work.

46 minutes ago, showtime said:

How do you get team skin boosters?

You buy them as part of the season ticket bundles. The Ganesha skin comes with like 10. And I think they drop out of Enigma and win chests.

• 2 weeks later...

The game looks and plays good on console.  I can't get over the controller, though.  Having to press two buttons at once sometimes just to do things is annoying.  I went back to PC where I started to play the game roughly four years ago.  I have about 20 diamond Gods, but I haven't played in such an insanely long time.  So much has changed and I'm kind of lost with some of this stuff.  I'll eventually catch up haha

21 hours ago, showtime said:

The game looks and plays good on console.  I can't get over the controller, though.  Having to press two buttons at once sometimes just to do things is annoying.  I went back to PC where I started to play the game roughly four years ago.  I have about 20 diamond Gods, but I haven't played in such an insanely long time.  So much has changed and I'm kind of lost with some of this stuff.  I'll eventually catch up haha

I prefer the controller, but that's because I'm a pure console player, and once you catch up to the meta, you should be fine.

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

Joust, and the one where you get a random character normally. I’ll usually go mage or hunter. 

Ah, yes.  Joust is a lot of fun.  Make sure to try out Classic Joust.  It's the old Joust map from the beginning of the game up until season 2.  A lot of veteran players love that map and it's a limited time only game mode for right now.

16 minutes ago, showtime said:

Ah, yes.  Joust is a lot of fun.  Make sure to try out Classic Joust.  It's the old Joust map from the beginning of the game up until season 2.  A lot of veteran players love that map and it's a limited time only game mode for right now.

Tried it out for the first time last night. Kept getting one guy that thought he could run out and win a match on their own, which led to getting slaughtered 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived