How Can We Improve the Packers Forum?

CWood21

3 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I <3 you

Is there a cooldown period for likes? I went to squire's profile and tried to like every post he's made since he liked mine a minute ago and now I can't like your comment

Just now, JBURGE25 said:

Is there like a cooldown period for likes? I went to squire's profile and tried to like every post he's made since he liked mine a minute ago and now I can't like your comment

I think there's a limit on the number of likes you can give in a day, but I don't know for sure.

Just now, CWood21 said:
1 minute ago, JBURGE25 said:

Is there a cooldown period for likes? I went to squire's profile and tried to like every post he's made since he liked mine a minute ago and now I can't like your comment

I think there's a limit on the number of likes you can give in a day, but I don't know for sure.

Honestly I have given 2

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Well....if that's the case, I will have to hold my likes for something that really deserves it.  Sorry CWood...I was so close to a few of your posts.

Maybe tomorrow

Just now, squire12 said:
3 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Well....if that's the case, I will have to hold my likes for something that really deserves it.  Sorry CWood...I was so close to a few of your posts.

Maybe tomorrow

Just now, CWood21 said:

It's set up to block most of the significant ones.

*** wasn't blocked early, but it got added.  I feel there should be one designated bad word that people can use, and I think it should be **** so that we can say **** Butkus.  Then again, damn is nice to have, so I probably shouldn't complain. 

Archived