Draft Rumors

goldfishwars

4 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

lol, it's so funny how everyone knows Hue is the leak...

3 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Yup crazy

I mean, when was the last time Hue looked out only for himself, and threw someone else under the bus?   

Oh right...every time.

12 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

lol, it's so funny how everyone knows Hue is the leak...

Any chance Dorsey pulled a Tyrion Lannister?

Hue: It was Haslam! He's the leak!

Dorsey: You see, I told my wife that we are taking Josh Allen. And I told Jimmy that we're taking Rosen....

Just now, Speedyg said:

Any chance Dorsey pulled a Tyrion Lannister?

Hue: It was Haslam! He's the leak!

Dorsey: You see, I told my wife that we are taking Josh Allen. And I told Jimmy that we're taking Rosen....

The rumor/joke going around that Dorsey told Hue it's Baker Mayfield when in reality the pick actually is still Sam Darnold would be the greatest troll job ever...

1 minute ago, TheVillain112 said:

The rumor/joke going around that Dorsey told Hue it's Baker Mayfield when in reality the pick actually is still Sam Darnold would be the greatest troll job ever...

It would also restore faith that Dorsey still knows what he's doing (not the QB decision by itself, but the methods use to smoke Hue out).

2 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

It's possible this would be the greatest thing ever.

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's possible this would be the greatest thing ever.

It would immediately make this the most entertaining draft ever for me, and my team doesn't have a 1st or 2nd round pick.

2 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

LOL. I love this draft. I'm not putting stock into a rival GM in this case, but this is hilarious. This certainly one of the most entertaining lead ups to the draft in a long time. 

3 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

So if this is legit and CLE goes Darnold.....Dorsey will have ended up trolling both Hue...and Mayfield.  

2 birds, 1 stone.   Tip my cap if that's true.

Dorsey should then say "my plate was really full...no offense" when asked about the false Mayfield leaks.

Archived