Draft Rumors

goldfishwars

42 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Orlando Brown is destined to be a Bengal.  Marvin Lewis has known him since he was a kid...

I think he will be good. He did a pretty good job protecting Mayfield's blind side. His stock took an understandable hit with his combine performance, but I think that was a wake up call for him. 

13 hours ago, Da_Ducktator said:

Just want to say glad I pounded the table for months saying I strongly thought the Bills starting QB next year would be Josh Allen after trading up (granted didn't go as high as I thought) only to quiet down on that during draft week.. (/sarcasm on being glad)

Sometimes you just overthink things that seemed clear as day to you for a long time.

I hear ya, after the Senior Bowl I started putting Buffalo and Allen together it just made too much sense.  Heres whats indisputable.  If all 4 of these QBs reach their max potential, Buffalo will have the best of the bunch.

2 hours ago, jetskid007 said:

From my cousin. Text convo and she's busy with Josh Norman (she's his publicist, shooting for Dancing with the Stars) so she hasn't elaborated yet, but it seems like there were a lot of teams willing to sell the farm for #2 when Mayfield went first. 

Great stuff, thanks for passing it along

1 hour ago, game3525 said:

So we aren't taking Rudolph. 

Yeah all that Rd1 buzz got teams to go early on the top 4 QB (not for Lamar).    Why not see if it will work for Rudolph?  One more guy they can get to fall to them if someone reaches for Rudolph ahead of them.    

3 hours ago, jetskid007 said:

From my cousin. Text convo and she's busy with Josh Norman (she's his publicist, shooting for Dancing with the Stars) so she hasn't elaborated yet, but it seems like there were a lot of teams willing to sell the farm for #2 when Mayfield went first. 

Any ideas on the compensation? Teams I need more I heard denver was that to drive Chubb down?

Archived