$18M Left In Cap Space - How To Spend?

Norm

2 hours ago, skibrett15 said:

Well, clearly they don't know that.  Otherwise they would have spent Lacy's money on an interior lineman.

Maybe they know that now, or maybe they still have a ridiculous belief in Tom Cable to make something out of nothing even though Cable has failed at basically every coaching station he's occupied since the Raiders.

Lacy would be better on NO though.  He's a more versatile player than peterson, and kind of a Fat Mark Ingram.  After what we saw in GB from Lacy last year, I'd be surprised if he can't be somewhat effective in the NFL.  Peterson is done though.

It'll take a helluva lot more than $3m to fix that interior OL. They just don't have the cap space to do it after paying so much to retain their good players on defense & wilson. Every team works with limited resources and if you stumble on a bunch of good players in another area (defense), you either pay alot to retain them and let other areas of the team suffer, or let some of the good players walk in FA.

Is it just me, or am I seeing more trades than usual this year?

Stephone Anthony goes from the Saints to the Dolphins.

Dolphins more or less deactivate Timmons.

Anyone know if a club can trade for Timmons?  I know the contract is big....so I'm hoping he is cut.  He would look great at ILB.

And...I was a huge Anthony fan coming out.  Really wish we could have been the landing spot for him.

Archived