Ron Parker gone as well!

KC_Guy

1 hour ago, mayanfootball said:

I think not. Chiefs are aiming to change things up immediately. Parker was a main cog in the dismal Safety play. He was always late to cover and ranked up there with Sorensen for terrible tackling skills. Our safeties gave up the 2nd. most plays of 40+ yds/NFL, another reason why Parker is gone. Good riddance.

And your point? 

To be clear, the team is aiming at playoff run in 2019, and following, because 2018 will be spent retooling. In other words, they may want to win immediately, but they are prepared for some big bumps along the way.

J

Just had a little chat with Jason of overthecap and he pointed out that this move is not official yet. I checked - and he's correct: wherever I looked I found "Parker IS EXPECTED to be released." So hold your breath ... 

Sorry for those who don't like him - but this may have been a stunt to renegotiate his contract ... 

17 hours ago, mayanfootball said:

The point is/was Parker is a lousy safety and should (is) be dropped immediately for the team's sake for reasons now and in the future. Like can't tackle and can't cover deep.

He's not a lousy safety. What Parker is not is a primetime player like Eric Berry. As a 2nd or 3rd safety he would be fine.

J

Archived