X_Factor_40

Lions Den - Introductions

Just now, NFL_Fan said:

youre not from michigan area and you like the lions? are you insane? or just like the torture

Maybe both?

My dad was from the area and I went to my first ever NFL game in Detroit. Our "local" team is Buffalo... not sure which is a worse choice.

34 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Maybe both?

My dad was from the area and I went to my first ever NFL game in Detroit. Our "local" team is Buffalo... not sure which is a worse choice.

okay makes sense now lol...Detroit at least has fun players to watch...though i do persoanllyl ike josh allen

7 minutes ago, NFL_Fan said:

okay makes sense now lol...Detroit at least has fun players to watch...though i do persoanllyl ike josh allen

Buffalo is still 6 hours away.... so it's not really "local".

21 hours ago, NFL_Fan said:

youre not from michigan area and you like the lions? are you insane? or just like the torture

I grew up in Edmonton, Alberta which is a bit over 3000 km. From Detroit. Ive been a fan since 1963.

11 hours ago, diehardlionfan said:

I grew up in Edmonton, Alberta which is a bit over 3000 km. From Detroit. Ive been a fan since 1963.

Grew up in Montana, been a fan since elementary school in the early 90s. Had never been to Detroit until my first Lions game a couple Thanksgivings ago.

2 hours ago, Nnivolcm said:

Grew up in Montana, been a fan since elementary school in the early 90s. Had never been to Detroit until my first Lions game a couple Thanksgivings ago.

The first time I was in Detroit was for a Lions game as well.