Lions Den - Introductions

X_Factor_40

Just now, NFL_Fan said:

youre not from michigan area and you like the lions? are you insane? or just like the torture

Maybe both?

My dad was from the area and I went to my first ever NFL game in Detroit. Our "local" team is Buffalo... not sure which is a worse choice.

34 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Maybe both?

My dad was from the area and I went to my first ever NFL game in Detroit. Our "local" team is Buffalo... not sure which is a worse choice.

okay makes sense now lol...Detroit at least has fun players to watch...though i do persoanllyl ike josh allen

11 hours ago, diehardlionfan said:

I grew up in Edmonton, Alberta which is a bit over 3000 km. From Detroit. Ive been a fan since 1963.

Grew up in Montana, been a fan since elementary school in the early 90s. Had never been to Detroit until my first Lions game a couple Thanksgivings ago.

• 8 months later...

Hi, I am a born Packers fan. But, I also have an affinity for the lions.I always want them to do well. But, are they the Browns of the NORTH?I love the GBP history, I also love the Lions history pre- 1960. What happened?

We all know what happened in GB during the 70-80's

what happened to the Lions since the '50's????

bad luck?

• 8 months later...
12 hours ago, Karnage84 said:

What drew you to the Lions back in the 90's?

Barry. Watched him early on. One of the first books a read was a mostly picture biography of Barry Sanders that said he might be the best running back of all time. I figured a team with the best running back of all time must be a good team.

What a sucker I was. 

• Like 1

On 9/26/2020 at 6:53 AM, Nnivolcm said:

Barry. Watched him early on. One of the first books a read was a mostly picture biography of Barry Sanders that said he might be the best running back of all time. I figured a team with the best running back of all time must be a good team.

What a sucker I was. 

That is what I figured was the case. Anytime people ask me how/why I am a Lions fan the response is always "some poor life decisions". 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Lots of big chunk plays in all 3 phases of the game.

Guys need to settle down but they are playing well. Boys came prepared.

Hutch first career sack.

Rodrigo QB pressure leads to intentional grounding.

50 yd run by Swift.

49 yd catch/run by ARSB. 

59 yd return on free kick by Raymond after the safety. 

• 2 months later...