BG82 Mock off season 2.0

BillsGuy82

Trades

Bills trade 2018 3rd round pick/Conditional 2019 3rd round pick, becomes a 2nd if Bills make postseason for QB Nick Foles

Bills trade 2018 (1), 2018 (2) to Cincinatti for 2018 (1)

Bills trade QB Tyrod Taylor to Arizona for 5th round pick 

Notable Acquisitions 

CB Vontae Davis 1yr

DT Star Lotulelei 5/50

DE Alex Okafor 3/18 

LB Nigel Bradham 3/21

DT Kyle Williams 1/5

CB Leonard Johnson 1 yr

RB Travaris Cadet 1 yr

Notable Not returning / Released

LB Preston Brown

CB EJ Gaines

DE Jerry Hughes

LB Lorenzo Alexander

C Eric Wood

RB Mike Tolbert

Draft First 5 rounds

1 (12) QB Josh Allen - Wyoming

1(22) LB Rashaan Evans - Bama

2 - C/OG James Daniels - Iowa

4 - RB Nick Chubb - Georgia

5 - WR Dante Pettis - Washington 

5 - CB Duke Dawson - Florida 

General Depth Chart

QB - Nick Foles, Nathan Peterman, *Josh Allen

RB - LeSean McCoy, * Nick Chubb, Travaris Cadet

FB - Patrick DiMarco

WR - Kelvin Benjamin, Andre Holmes

WR - Zay Jones, *Dante Pettis

WR - Deonte Thompson

TE - Charles Clay, Nick O'Leary

LT - Dion Dawkins

LG - Richie Incognito

C - *James Daniels, Ryan Groy

RG - Vlad Ducasse, Ryan Groy

RT - Cordy Glenn , Jordan Mills

DE - Alex Okafor, Ryan Davis

DT - Kyle Williams, Adolphus Washington 

DT - Star Lotulelei

DE - Shaq Lawson, Eddie Yarbrough

WLB - Matt Milano

MLB - *Rashaan Evans

SLB - Nigel Bradham

CB - Tre'Davious White, *Duke Dawson

SS - Micah Hyde, Shamarko Thomas

FS - Jordan Poyer

CB - Vontae Davis, Leonard Johnson

1 hour ago, BigMountainGoat said:

In terms of trades, neither would be enough to get what you suggest. Particularly the Bengals one.

Based on what ? Foles isn't fetching a 1st round pick. Maybe a 2nd at most if he gets dealt. 

What do you think it'll cost to move up with Bengals ? This sounds about right looking back at previous trades the last few years

11 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Based on what ? Foles isn't fetching a 1st round pick. Maybe a 2nd at most if he gets dealt. 

What do you think it'll cost to move up with Bengals ? This sounds about right looking back at previous trades the last few years

You won't get Foles for a 2nd. The Eagles have very little need to get rid of him. He is cheap on their cap, and is ideal insurance to allow Wentz to recover. Are they going to risk a lost season because of recovering QB? Just like the Colts suffered, no chance, especially as they would have to replace him anyway, mitigating the cap saving anyway. You'll be paying a 1st if you want Foles. Bradford went for that and the whole situation is in the context of Philadelphia not having much of an incentive to sell. A buyer may only offer a 2nd, but that's not the point, you need to agree a price valuable enough to tempt them to sell, when frankly they have little reason to.

6 hours ago, BigMountainGoat said:

You won't get Foles for a 2nd. The Eagles have very little need to get rid of him. He is cheap on their cap, and is ideal insurance to allow Wentz to recover. Are they going to risk a lost season because of recovering QB? Just like the Colts suffered, no chance, especially as they would have to replace him anyway, mitigating the cap saving anyway. You'll be paying a 1st if you want Foles. Bradford went for that and the whole situation is in the context of Philadelphia not having much of an incentive to sell. A buyer may only offer a 2nd, but that's not the point, you need to agree a price valuable enough to tempt them to sell, when frankly they have little reason to.

I disagree. Wentz will be ready come week 1, can't compare Lucks injury to Wentz. I get your logic but that's not the norm for NFL. This is a sell high situation with a team that doesn't exactly have the best cap situation. 

Foles is simply not getting a 1st round pick but arguing it is redundant 

We should have 3 5ths, our own, one from the Jags and one from Arizona. 

Love the trade with Cincy (and yes the point differential adds up). I like Josh Allen probably more than most. His only question, albeit a big one is accuracy and more specifically ball placement. Look no further than Cam Newton who this regime knows all to well. Guys like Kelvin Benjamin make it so you don't have to be the most accurate. 

41 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I disagree. Wentz will be ready come week 1, can't compare Lucks injury to Wentz. I get your logic but that's not the norm for NFL. This is a sell high situation with a team that doesn't exactly have the best cap situation. 

Foles is simply not getting a 1st round pick but arguing it is redundant 

So he won't get traded. There is little urgency for the Eagles to sell.

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

We should have 3 5ths, our own, one from the Jags and one from Arizona. 

Love the trade with Cincy (and yes the point differential adds up). I like Josh Allen probably more than most. His only question, albeit a big one is accuracy and more specifically ball placement. Look no further than Cam Newton who this regime knows all to well. Guys like Kelvin Benjamin make it so you don't have to be the most accurate. 

Plus in this mock we dealt Tyrod to Arizona for a 5th. Once we get deep my prospect knowledge is minimal. I suppose I could just pluck names based on positional needs 

Archived