Cowboys off season - training camp is almost here!!!

WizardHawk

34 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Between this and the All or Nothing series, I don't get the impression fmr WR coach Dooley will be missed at all. Also, fuels my disgust over Bryant's release.  

Word is they had Sanjay evaluate Dez tape and his review was something less than stellar. 

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2018/07/09/dallas-cowboys-cornerback-marquez-white-faces-assault-charge-after-brandishing-gun-road-rage-case

White said the other driver was following him closely, then pulled up next to him and yelled threats and racial slurs.

White said the other driver followed him to his home and called police. He was not arrested at the time but learned last month that a felony warrant had been issued for his arrest.

Actually. F that. I have no problem with what White did.

54 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I really don't either. I know a lot of people link assault with actual physical violence, which is why I was ready to dismiss him entirely. But reading through what he said, it was a self defense measure. We'll see if anything comes of it. If nothing happened with Wilson, I'm not sure anything will here either.

18 hours ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

I really don't either. I know a lot of people link assault with actual physical violence, which is why I was ready to dismiss him entirely. But reading through what he said, it was a self defense measure. We'll see if anything comes of it. If nothing happened with Wilson, I'm not sure anything will here either.

Some road rage idiot follows me to my house,  I'm getting some weapon and letting him know he better never come back.    It said he called 911.   What's he supposed to do?  He'll probably get an 8 game suspension under Goodell's mysterious rules.

52 minutes ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

While I'd like to have the guy,   I don't want it hindering re-signing Lawrence, should Lawrence play to the same form as last year.

I don't think if we bring in Thomas, it'll have any effect on what we end up doing with Lawrence. We've got some cap room to work with next year...though granted, we may be looking at a Dak extension before any other player gets one.

21 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Oh cmon really? This sounds like a convenient excuse for that. A cowboy getting threats and racial slurs hurled at him in Dallas? Maybe Philly or someplace. But this is barely practice squad. I could imagine if this was Zeke or Dak. But I honestly doubt these insults took place. 

49 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Oh cmon really? This sounds like a convenient excuse for that. A cowboy getting threats and racial slurs hurled at him in Dallas? Maybe Philly or someplace. But this is barely practice squad. I could imagine if this was Zeke or Dak. But I honestly doubt these insults took place. 

You try tailgating me and then follow me home and see what I do to you.

Archived