Cowboys off season - training camp is almost here!!!

WizardHawk

1 hour ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

You try tailgating me and then follow me home and see what I do to you.

Your not getting what I'm saying. Where is the proof these threats and slurs happened? It could just as likely have been a heated argument and White flew off the handle as well. 

He could have just as easily added those last parts on to gain sympathy. 

Obviously, I can't speak to a situation that I'm not a part of. But it stands to reason that it's dumb to make up the police being called. That seems something really easily confirmable. So if police were called, then a report is written. And if they police were called to the home of White, then it validates a lot of his claim. 

Again. You follow me to my house unwelcomed, expect my reaction to be unkind. 

So I suppose you could be right, that this is an elaborate fabrication, but involving the law enforcement then seems like a huge misstep is untrue. At this point, the more logical conclusion is that he was followed home. 

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

Your not getting what I'm saying. Where is the proof these threats and slurs happened? It could just as likely have been a heated argument and White flew off the handle as well. 

He could have just as easily added those last parts on to gain sympathy. 

You're*

2 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Obviously, I can't speak to a situation that I'm not a part of. But it stands to reason that it's dumb to make up the police being called. That seems something really easily confirmable. So if police were called, then a report is written. And if they police were called to the home of White, then it validates a lot of his claim. 

Again. You follow me to my house unwelcomed, expect my reaction to be unkind. 

So I suppose you could be right, that this is an elaborate fabrication, but involving the law enforcement then seems like a huge misstep is untrue. At this point, the more logical conclusion is that he was followed home. 

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/07/09/cowboys-practice-squad-marquez-white-arrested-gun-charge-road-rage-incident

The claim was White flashed his gun THEN was followed home and had the cops called on him. If that holds up, do you think he is still the victim?

Someone else made the point, but the longer they wait...the more the price is going to go up. If they don't make a move before the tag locks in for the year....I don't see Lawrence back with the team after next season.

6 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Hope Taco and Armstrong work out.

I'm hopeful as well. Not to mention, it'd be nice to see Gregory be able to put together a good season and keep out of trouble...re-signing him given his past issues would be fairly cheap.

17 hours ago, D82 said:

Someone else made the point, but the longer they wait...the more the price is going to go up. If they don't make a move before the tag locks in for the year....I don't see Lawrence back with the team after next season.

Hopefully they use some of that cap space to get a long term deal done after the season. It would suck if we finally find our Ware replacement and lose him in his prime.

22 hours ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

Hopefully they use some of that cap space to get a long term deal done after the season. It would suck if we finally find our Ware replacement and lose him in his prime.

if DLaw duplicates last season, it's going to be pretty interesting to see how Dallas handles situation. Pretty easy to see him wanting $20m/yr. 

Archived