Cowboys off season - training camp is almost here!!!

WizardHawk

6 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

He's been hampered by injuries the last couple of seasons, but he's got talent. Would be a nice replacement for Butler.

Hurns would be a very good #2. He can beat man well with a very good release off the line, and has a good feel for zones and finding the gaps...and unlike Williams he CAN FREAKIN CATCH.

2 hours ago, Dallas94Ware said:

Hurns would be a very good #2. He can beat man well with a very good release off the line, and has a good feel for zones and finding the gaps...and unlike Williams he CAN FREAKIN CATCH.

But if we signed him, would the coaching staff start him? Injuries aside he is a much better receiver than Williams.

11 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Cutting Dez continues to gain momentum. It's beyond mind blowing to me that this is actually even a consideration...

... beginning to really question whether this team is worth following anymore. 

I am with you on that, if they cut Dez I am going to have a hard time giving a crap about this team, it can really be a clown show down there. 

Dear Slapdick: Will Cowboys Boss Who's Anti-Dez Please Stand Up?

Ah, Scott Linehan. Yeah, he's got somebody's ear here. I'm told that the dismissal of Frank Pollard as O-line coach, even though he was under contract, was Linehan-driven. I'm told the self-directed departure of receivers coach Derek Dooley was the result of his frustration with his supervisor not listening to him. I'm told the departure of QB coach Wade Wilson occurred for the same reason. And obviously, the hand-picked successor at that spot, Kellen Moore, is a Linehan Lieutenant. 

Fisher seems to be zeroing in on @DaBoys favorite offensive coordinator.

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Funny thing is a lot of what was said about how he is only asked to do certain things matches exactly what Brice Butler said.

My question to Dez why Now? Why not do these things earlier on his career?

31 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

Funny thing is a lot of what was said about how he is only asked to do certain things matches exactly what Brice Butler said.

My question to Dez why Now? Why not do these things earlier on his career?

Hard to knock what he did early in his career with Romo. Given this offense and Dak's style, he definitely needs to make some adjustments and focus on some other aspects. 

Archived