Rumor: Browns not enamored with 2018 QBS

MWil23

I can see the Browns not having a true leader in the clubhouse that they have fallen in love with but I cannot see any truth to them not liking any of them. I know for myself no one has really stud out and taken the #1 QB status. Each guy has enormous weakness that make you think he'll never make it but they all have some freakish abilities that could potentially make them elite in the NFL.

Josh Allen has terrible accuracy and I question his ability to read a defense but he has an insane arm maybe the best I've ever seen and has prototype size and phenomenal athletic ability for a QB.

Josh Rosen has suspect decision making skills and tends to force things that are not there as well as a personality that rubs many wrong. Is he a leader or a me first guy? On the flip side you don't find many QBs with the perfect mechanics and throwing motion like him.

Lamar Jackson struggles to progress through reads when the D takes his first option away and they can force him to play in the pocket. His accuracy not as bad as Allen is still not what is should be, but he is a freak athlete that is going to make exceptional plays against even the best defense and will always be 1 play away from doing something to spark his team.

Baker Mayfield has maturity issues. He is short and comes from a wide open offense with easy reads that plays against even easier defensive schemes. He does however have elite accuracy and he will compete in every situation and seems to get his teammates to compete with him.

Sam Darnold has a flawed throwing motion. Extremely shaky almost epic level bad footwork and mechanics. His throwing platform is awful. Everything he does he looks like he is working extremely hard or even struggling through the process but he gets the job done. He is great in those improv moments when he needs to make something happen after the schematics of the play have broken down. He is a competitor as well and elevates the play of his team around him.

This year more than any year it is going to be extremely hard know which is the best of the best.

12 hours ago, dawgdish said:

Whatever this Pauline guy is smoking is only legal in a few states

sorry guys this was at the end of a 20 hr day

or are you both saying everything being said is the truth?

considering that neither one of you to even  know my name this is the rudest comment made to me this year thank you have a good day.

by the way I graduated from college that you could not even get into

By the Browns saying this is like them saying “they are going to do as much research as possible ổn the quarter backs and not jump to any conclusions “

knot necessarily that they don’t like any of them, they are just making sure they take their time in probably the most important decision since Tim couch

51 minutes ago, James Burgess Jr. said:

they are just making sure they take their time in probably the most important decision since Tim couch

They have to get this one right and the decision must give Hueball no wiggle room to claim that he wasn't on board.

11 hours ago, mtmmike said:

sorry guys this was at the end of a 20 hr day

or are you both saying everything being said is the truth?

considering that neither one of you to even  know my name this is the rudest comment made to me this year thank you have a good day.

by the way I graduated from college that you could not even get into

Dude, chill, I was agreeing with your smoke & mirrors comment. I'll just let that college comment slide, as apparently you take internetting really personally.

11 hours ago, dawgdish said:

Dude, chill, I was agreeing with your smoke & mirrors comment. I'll just let that college comment slide, as apparently you take internetting really personally.

sorry but i do not smoke 

12 hours ago, mtmmike said:

sorry but i do not smoke 

Since you went to an amazing college, look at the comment again and remember how to diagram sentences and read in context: Pauline was the (noun) and (subject) who was smoking (verb) something. Nowhere was there a mention of you, it was in fact a way to support your statement that the original report was bunk! Jeez.

Archived