Second Round Pick Poll

dll2000

Second Round Pick Poll  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you take with the 2nd Round pick (39)?

• G WILL HERNANDEZ - UTEP
    • TE DALLAS GOEDERT - SOUTH DAKOTA STATE
    • WR CHRISTIAN KIRK - TEXAS A&M
    • WR JAMES WASHINGTON - OKLAHOMA STATE
    • OT KOLTON MILLER - UCLA
    • TE MARK ANDREWS - OKLAHOMA
    • WR SIMMIE COBBS JR. - INDIANA
    • EDGE ARDEN KEY - LSU
    • CB DONTE JACKSON - LSU
    • DT Taven Bryan, Florida
    • CB Carlton Davis, Auburn

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/04/2018 at 01:17 AM

Kirk will absolutely go in the first. Washington probably will go in the first.  Key is a top 10 talent who is only being talked about in the second round becuase of off the field issues. 

If the bears got Ridley and key I would be doing back flips 

14 minutes ago, Rogerthat said:

Kirk will absolutely go in the first. Washington probably will go in the first.  Key is a top 10 talent who is only being talked about in the second round becuase of off the field issues. 

If the bears got Ridley and key I would be doing back flips 

Just like Randy Gregory and Robert Nkemdiche?  I'd take a stab at him in the 2nd if he's still there.

23 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

We know nothing about Pace at this point when it comes to taking talent over potential off-field issues...he has never been in the position where we were picking and a clear cut top quality talent was sitting there...

Also Nagy is from the Andy Reid school of thought...there is no doubt he will want to take a risk on talent.

Tunsil was sitting there and many had him as potential no. 1 overall pick prior to the bong video.  He hasn't been great so far, but everyone and their brother thought he would be.

I think from college tape he clearly has talent.  Some of best feet on an OT I have ever seen.  It seems guy just isn't that bright.  I can tell from way he talks about his issues and from what coaches have said.  I know coach speak.  When they and he says he is thinking too much it really means he doesn't know the scheme, it is causing mistakes (off sides, wrong stepping, flat out blocking wrong guy) and hesitation which is affecting his play.  

If he gets it, he can still be very good. 

We'll do another one after some free agent signings.  And maybe another after first round pick.  Things are happenng fast then so we'll see.  But people will become more familar with prospects later it gets   May change some minds.

Remember Pace in past signs a bunch of FAs and still drafts at same position.  FA might not tell you much. 

Kirk is runnng away with it, I know for most that assumes we didnt take Ridley in first  

Right now fan outlook without trade is Edmunds and then Kirk. I could live with that. 

Archived