What Site Do You Use for Combine/Pro Day Results?

G08

I used to use www.nfldraftscout.com because they had 10/20/40 yard splits and posted both Combine and Pro Day results, but it hasn't loaded for the past week so I'm worried it's dead.

Does anyone use any particular site that has that information readily available?

5 hours ago, G08 said:

I used to use www.nfldraftscout.com because they had 10/20/40 yard splits and posted both Combine and Pro Day results, but it hasn't loaded for the past week so I'm worried it's dead.

Does anyone use any particular site that has that information readily available?

You might wanna clear your cookies because that site works fine for me.

Also cbs sports is pretty reliable.

8 hours ago, G08 said:

Their site is supposedly under maintenance.

4 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

You might wanna clear your cookies because that site works fine for me.

Also cbs sports is pretty reliable.

When's the last time you tried? This is what I got just now:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@tsxfiles.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

24 minutes ago, G08 said:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@tsxfiles.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

check your link.  I had to back out to the base page then it loaded

12 hours ago, G08 said:

Internal Server Error

I was getting it too.  You don't even need to clear all your cookies.  Just go into your individual list of cookies or sites that you have accepted cookies from and delete the existing cookie(s) from nfldraftscout.com.  Everything works just fine after that.

Archived