2018 NFL Combine Talk

G08

3 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Disappointed? I guess you mean by his play last year...dude was tripled at times.

No no no. lol. My bad.

Disappointed he won't be there in the 2nd for us. I was a big fan before this season, and thought he might fall. His combine will keep him out of reach for us imo. 

1 minute ago, Rogerthat said:

Do you think he is going to fall out of the first round?

It wouldn’t surprise me to see him go late 20s if a team really loves him. It only takes on team. But yeah, I think he falls out of the first. I think whoever takes him is going to ask him to get his weight down (weighted in at 360).

Ultimately the tape matters, but it’s a little alarming that the guy finished dead last in 4 out of 5 categories. Lots of scouts are going to be going over his tape again.

1 hour ago, IronMike84 said:

It wouldn’t surprise me to see him go late 20s if a team really loves him. It only takes on team. But yeah, I think he falls out of the first. I think whoever takes him is going to ask him to get his weight down (weighted in at 360).

Ultimately the tape matters, but it’s a little alarming that the guy finished dead last in 4 out of 5 categories. Lots of scouts are going to be going over his tape again.

DJ Fluker 2.0

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

DJ Fluker 2.0

Yeah Fluker came to mind, but even he tested better. Mike Adams also came to mind.

He has the length though, and somebody who already had him ranked high will think they can make him into a great player if he gets in shape.

A lot of teams aren’t going to take the risk though. He’s going to have his work ethic questioned a lot. Even average workout numbers wouldn’t have hurt him, but numbers this awful raise a lot of questions.

Archived