2018 NFL Combine Talk

G08

7 hours ago, Sugashane said:

I'd imagine they would have to have a favorite though. If you think one is head and shoulders better you take him, IDC if Barkley is sitting there or not. It is much easier to get a quality back than a franchise QB. If you think everyone in this draft is Flacco (normal, not epic playoff run Flacco) then you pass on them. Missing on 5 potential franchise QBs in the first when they had the card ready is a massive issue, if they miss out again because of taking a HB, ooph. .  

Just for context, I like Rosen the best, but none of the QBs in this draft would be in the top 3 from last years draft for me. I'd take Tru, Watson, or Mahomes before any of them. I know @G08 and me led the Mahomes train for what, six months? lol

This is my dream scenario for Browns:

Trade for Foles (they have plenty of mid round picks) or even better give Cousins mega deal

pursue top FA WR (Watkins or Robinson)

Draft Barkley at #1

Draft Fitzpatrick at #4 (maybe trade back to #6 with Jets if they want a QB and pick up a 2nd or 2 3rd picks and probably still get Fitz)

Bolster secondary with one CB and a S..all via FA

Cousins/Foles

Good OL

Gordon-Watkins-Coleman

Njoku 

Barkley-Duke Johnson

Good and young front 7

Young and talented secondary

If only they had some other HC

Lorenzo Carter and Tre Edmunds have outstanding measurables;

Carter- 6047, 250lbs, 34” arms, 10 3/8” hands

Edmunds- 6044, 253lbs, 34 1/2 arms, 9 3/8” 

For comparison here’s Floyd;

Floyd- 6056, 244lbs, 33 1/8 arms, 10 1/8 hands

13 minutes ago, pigsooie5 said:

Lorenzo Carter and Tre Edmunds have outstanding measurables;

Carter- 6047, 250lbs, 34” arms, 10 3/8” hands

Edmunds- 6044, 253lbs, 34 1/2 arms, 9 3/8” 

For comparison here’s Floyd;

Floyd- 6056, 244lbs, 33 1/8 arms, 10 1/8 hands

Edmunds' hands may seems mall, but they measured bigger than Von Miller.

He's my #1 target.

Anyone else think Mayock is worse this year than ever before? I mean it’s like EVERY chance he gets to tell a story about himself or toot his own horn he’s all about it. Starting to get massively annoying and it’s 9am of day 2.

8 hours ago, pigsooie5 said:

My #1 favorite prospect for Pick 39 right now. Dude is about as tailor made for that Justin Smith role in Vics D as you’re gunna find.

Damn straight. Swing him and Hicks have their hands down in nickel would be great to see when out of base too. 

Archived