2018 NFL Combine Talk

G08

2 hours ago, IronMike84 said:

^^^^ Biggest news of the combine. Pace on the world’s greatest podcast. May as well just send everybody home from Indi.

ugh, that means there's still friday's show in between (plus today's that i haven't listened too yet)

18 minutes ago, G08 said:

D.J. Moore: 6'0" 210 lbs (curious to see what he runs)

D.J. Chark: 6'027" 199 lbs (this kid can flat-out fly)

Moore intrigues me. He runs over DBs and in a YAC system that could have some serious value.

Assuming Wilson and Meredith sign here...

Meredith

White

Wilson

Wheaton (could be cut)

We would need to take a WR high, I would think, to help hedge against this monster:

DXNWC-GXkAA41SH.jpg

Kevin Fishbain‏ 
@kfishbain
Following Following @kfishbain
Chiefs GM Brett Veach on his former Delaware teammate, Matt Nagy: "Great quarterback, cannon for an arm, he's just an awful athlete. He is. If you see him run, it's embarrassing. But he has a cannon. Big hands, strong arm, and he can cut that thing."

2 hours ago, G08 said:

D.J. Moore: 6'0" 210 lbs (curious to see what he runs)

D.J. Chark: 6'027" 199 lbs (this kid can flat-out fly)

Chark is a guy i like a trade down in the 2nd for, either outright, or by picking up a 3rd.  He is a better Ted Ginn and would fit like under armour in our offense.

2 hours ago, WindyCity said:

Kevin White is the definition of ll show and no go.

Im not going to go that far bc before his injury in 2016 he was leading the team in catches, but i have plenty of doubts about his ability to not break bones.  If and its a big IF, they can get something, really anything, out of him, its a major bonus for the offense.

6 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Im not going to go that far bc before his injury in 2016 he was leading the team in catches, but i have plenty of doubts about his ability to not break bones.  If and its a big IF, they can get something, really anything, out of him, its a major bonus for the offense.

That boy needs to drink a whole lot of milk.

Archived