2018 NFL Combine Talk

G08

2 hours ago, Rogerthat said:

I am not questioning his strength. 

Strength no, conditioning is my concern. Needs to get in a lot of work in the off-season to be able to hold up well into the 4th. 

I doubt it will be an issue once a pro strength program will get him in better shape. 

24 minutes ago, Rogerthat said:

is anyone else a little pissed that the bears didn't do what the dolphins are doing with landry when we had Jeffery.  Pace really could tag Jeffery last year and then shop him?

I'm more bummed that we didn't do the Osweiler deal to pick up another 1st round pick with the bad QB we added last season. We added a bad QB, Glennon, and all we got was a 18 million dollar salary hit.

39 minutes ago, G08 said:

Tremaine Edmunds: 6044, 253 lbs, 34.5" arms, 9 3/8" hands

WANT.

Dude is a beast...follow that up with Dorance Armstrong in the 2nd...6-4" 257lbs 34'3/4" arms as an OLB looks pretty great as well...much bigger than expected.

1 hour ago, Rogerthat said:

is anyone else a little pissed that the bears didn't do what the dolphins are doing with landry when we had Jeffery.  Pace really could tag Jeffery last year and then shop him?

Yep. I bi***ed about it a lot myself. We weren't getting a comp pick with the Glennon signing, so idk what the point was of letting him walk. 

Might habe only gotten a 4th in trade, or maybe you overpay and he helps Trubisky have a real WR on the outside his rookie year. Both beat the hell out of unused cap and minimal talent at WR though. 

46 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Dude is a beast...follow that up with Dorance Armstrong in the 2nd...6-4" 257lbs 34'3/4" arms as an OLB looks pretty great as well...much bigger than expected.

I was disappointed with Armstrong. I think his combine will put him in the late 1st. He's been on my radar since 2016. 

4 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I was disappointed with Armstrong. I think his combine will put him in the late 1st. He's been on my radar since 2016. 

Disappointed? I guess you mean by his play last year...dude was tripled at times.

1 hour ago, WindyCity said:

I am a big man and I will always defend big guys.

But good lord man look like you have worked out once before.

Exactly.  ***** **** just flopping around Andre Smith style.  Glad he kept his shirt on.  I was never impressed with his game play and I think he could go day 3.

Archived