The Allen Robinson Thread

.Buzz

3 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Interesting...

Did he suggest it as though he's "hearing something" to that effect?  Or more just speculating like we've been doing?

Watkins doesn’t seem like a TC guy, availability is important to Tom and we know Watkins isn’t reliable in that sense. IMO the Jags can’t draft a TE in the 1st unless the value of the pick out weighs a viable wr1. This offense has to improve if the Jags are thinking about just rolling out the same team from last yr that next year it’s going to amount to a SB birth they are crazy. 

12 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

we could have afforded it with the contracts given to Lee and Moncrief but course it makes 2 much sense to keep your number 1 WR when u can have a Billion #2/3 types

Idk what the $ was for Moncrief but i just assumed signing Norwell was the nail in the coffin

4 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Idk what the $ was for Moncrief but i just assumed signing Norwell was the nail in the coffin

its a big fat 7 with incentives to go to 9.6 on a 1 year deal.   i wanna know why Coughlin thought signing arob for 14 is worse then signing Lee/Moncrief for a near 16.

Archived