Rookie Nicknames

INbengalfan

I know we normally don't do things like this, but a good one crossed my mind yesterday.  Please add any you feel would apply.

Joe Mixon- The Dark Knight-   He may not be the player everyone wanted us to draft, but he  assuredly is the RB we all need.

John Ross- I want to say "Flash", but that would be pretty heavy on the Justice League stuff.  But that movie is just months away, so I'll leave it.

Thoughts?

1 hour ago, theJ said:

I am terrible at nick names.  I like the the Dark Knight.  Though it may be too long for continued use.

Do any of the rookies have any nicknames already?  I haven't heard of any.

Not that I've heard.  I was inspired by some poster on CJ that started calling Peerman the Running Reverend  a few months back.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, theJ said:

I think so too.  The coaches decision sit in a preseason game is pretty telling.

Even if he doesn't start, he would be a very valuable backup piece to keep around. It might make a guy like Eric Winston get cut instead. I know isn't that impressive, but I think we can all agree that Andre Smith > Eric Winston.

1 hour ago, MrCincinnati said:

Even if he doesn't start, he would be a very valuable backup piece to keep around. It might make a guy like Eric Winston get cut instead. I know isn't that impressive, but I think we can all agree that Andre Smith > Eric Winston.

This.  Winston looks to have lost it.  Let Andre  be the backup.  That way he can actually dress for all 16 games.  Make that 19.  

In fact, I suggested on CJ that we move Westerman to LG, Boling to C and start Hopkins at RG

Archived