The Dorsey, Wolf and Highsmith Philosophy

Aztec Hammer

The GB philosophy has had success.

Come down to Hue and Haslam. Keeping Hue due to contract and $$ is the scary thing to me.

I guess they have Haley who they think is HC material already signed up.

We will see. I habe little to no hope of sensibility.  But at least the guys we brought in have worked their system with success. 

5 hours ago, GongKong said:

But at least the guys we brought in have worked their system with success. 

But they didn't have to contend with Huebris/Hueball and Haslam.

I can see Huebris/Hueball with his limited concept of O and inability to judge QB talent lobbying for Allen, Haslam because he is an idiot buying into Mayfield and the other guys pimping for Darnold or Rosen and losing the battle.

Dorsey listed his belief in the top 5 most important positions to win football games. Unless he is bluffing, which is an impression I didn't get, it's the following:

1. QB (obviously)

2. Pass rusher

3. Corner

4. Left Tackle

5. Wide receiver

Denzel Ward in a small trade down from 4, that's my guess.

1 hour ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Dorsey listed his belief in the top 5 most important positions to win football games. Unless he is bluffing, which is an impression I didn't get, it's the following:

1. QB (obviously)

2. Pass rusher

3. Corner

4. Left Tackle

5. Wide receiver

Denzel Ward in a small trade down from 4, that's my guess.

Applying the principals to these positions, Chubb and Nelson (provided they think he can play LT) would be the leaders at 4 I’d imagine.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Applying the principals to these positions, Chubb and Nelson (provided they think he can play LT) would be the leaders at 4 I’d imagine.

I was thinking Chubb will be bypassed because we have Garrett, and then I was on the fence about Nelson because we have Thomas (and that he's a natural Guard).

Wouldn't hate Chubb but we've spent a #1 and #32 on ends in the last two years, and they're super young and brimming with breakout potential.

12 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

I was thinking Chubb will be bypassed because we have Garrett, and then I was on the fence about Nelson because we have Thomas (and that he's a natural Guard).

Wouldn't hate Chubb but we've spent a #1 and #32 on ends in the last two years, and they're super young and brimming with breakout potential.

We could play all 3 at once a lot of the time. 

That said we would be on the books at the same time for three stud de’s. we ain’t keeping them all.

id rather invest outside of those positions. I lament that there isn’t a freakish we in the draft or even a top 5 guy. 

That said at the moment with 4 I either want Barkley or Nelson 

Archived