Sign in to follow this  
Futbudds

Because you’re mine, I want o line

So Orlando Brown is tanking hard at the Combine.  Billy Price partially tore a pec, so he could slide a bit now. 

I was hoping Brown would go the other way and solidify himself. Also, I'm guessing PED tear takes Billy out of day one starter conversation.

Does Nelson have a track record of playing center? I hope we don't draft him, mostly because if he lives up to expectations, he'll never get another contract with us, because he is a guard.

I’m with you on brown. Was thinking he would separate himself from the other tackles this week. 

It sounds like the bengals staff doesn’t put much stock in the combine I think Tobin said 90% film and 10% combine? So maybe Williams’ junior tape and Mglinchey are the only two possibilities at 12? Hard to place either ahead of Derwin, Roquan, or Edmunds in my eyes.

I liked what I saw of Kolton Miller today.  I don't know if I'd take him at 12, but a trade back and I'm all over him.

22 minutes ago, Beck Bristow said:

I agree. It's frustrating, but the tackle value at 12 just isn't there.

I would be good with Connor Williams at #12.  But that's probably about it at OT...

10 hours ago, Jason_Bengal_Fl said:

I liked what I saw of Kolton Miller today.  I don't know if I'd take him at 12, but a trade back and I'm all over him.

I haven't seen any tape on him, but supposedly, he's really raw and needs work. Looks the part though.

I know putting any hope into the bengals in free agency is pretty dumb but if Corey Glenn is cut they better be in the mix.

54 minutes ago, Futbudds said:

I know putting any hope into the bengals in free agency is pretty dumb but if Corey Glenn is cut they better be in the mix.

Cut players don't fit into the comp pick formula. Go get him.

2 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

Cut players don't fit into the comp pick formula. Go get him.

I wasn’t even thinking about the comp picks. Just so used to bringing in second and third tier guys in free agency that I’d except a super low ball offer.

5 hours ago, Futbudds said:

They'd be better off trading for him.  If he's cut, they won't be the highest bidder

Besides Glenn.  Chris Hubbard (RT for the Steelers) is available in FA.  Would be nice if we actually signed a guy in FA that can start and isn't on his 4th contract...