Because you’re mine, I want o line

Futbudds

I was hoping Brown would go the other way and solidify himself. Also, I'm guessing PED tear takes Billy out of day one starter conversation.

Does Nelson have a track record of playing center? I hope we don't draft him, mostly because if he lives up to expectations, he'll never get another contract with us, because he is a guard.

I’m with you on brown. Was thinking he would separate himself from the other tackles this week. 

It sounds like the bengals staff doesn’t put much stock in the combine I think Tobin said 90% film and 10% combine? So maybe Williams’ junior tape and Mglinchey are the only two possibilities at 12? Hard to place either ahead of Derwin, Roquan, or Edmunds in my eyes.

10 hours ago, Jason_Bengal_Fl said:

I liked what I saw of Kolton Miller today.  I don't know if I'd take him at 12, but a trade back and I'm all over him.

I haven't seen any tape on him, but supposedly, he's really raw and needs work. Looks the part though.

2 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

Cut players don't fit into the comp pick formula. Go get him.

I wasn’t even thinking about the comp picks. Just so used to bringing in second and third tier guys in free agency that I’d except a super low ball offer.

Archived