Lions Pick at 20

goldfishwars

According to the latest top 50 post combine rankings on NFL.com by Jeremiah, these prospects are most likely our options:

Rashaan Evens ILB Alabama

Jones RB USC

Connor Williams LT Texas

Calvin Ridley WR Alabama

James Daniels OC Iowa

Taven Bryan DT Florida

Will Hernandez OG UTEP

Sony Michel RB Georgia

Donte Jackson CB LSU

For me it is either Jones or Michel if we want any kind of running attack or Bryan or Jackson to help the defense!!!

18 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

I don't think that Jones or Michel are worth a first round pick. Second round, sure, but in the first I would only consider Barkley, Guice, or possibly Chubb. 

Sony Michel is my personal favorite. If we could move and snag him in the second, that’s fine with me. I wouldn’t mind Will Hernandez if he made it to 20. I think he’s going to be one of those guards that’s a set it and forget it for 12 years type players. 

I would not take a guard round one. Either Guice or defense for me. If we go defense round one, I'd take Chubb, Michel in the 2nd or Penny in the 3rd. The rest of my draft would be defense.

We really need an overhaul, especially if Patricia wants to switch defenses. I wouldn't mind doubling or even tripling up on DL or LB in this draft and really solidifying one unit. 

This is actually a pretty deep linebacker draft. Rashaan Evans round one, Josey Jewell round 3/4, Shaquem Griffin late (5/7) if he falls?  Pair that group up with Jarrad Davis and Jalen Reeves-Maybin and Patricia has a lot of speed and versatility. 

56 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

I would not take a guard round one. Either Guice or defense for me. If we go defense round one, I'd take Chubb, Michel in the 2nd or Penny in the 3rd. The rest of my draft would be defense.

We really need an overhaul, especially if Patricia wants to switch defenses. I wouldn't mind doubling or even tripling up on DL or LB in this draft and really solidifying one unit. 

This is actually a pretty deep linebacker draft. Rashaan Evans round one, Josey Jewel round 3/4, Shaquem Griffin late (5/7) if he falls?  Pair that group up with Jarrad Davis and Jalen Reeves-Maybin and Patricia has a lot of speed and versatility. 

At this point in time I think you’re right. Personally I’m hoping for Payne in the first and RB in the second or third as well. If they were to go solid defence I wouldn’t be upset in the least. 

Archived