Aaron Colvin CB 

Draft 

1. Saquon Barkley RB 

4. Josh Allen QB 

33. Carlton Davis CB

35. Marcel Ateman WR 

65. Ronnie Harrison FS 

66. Jerome Baker LB 

A RB #1 overall and the worst QB prospect out of the 5 main ones at #4? 

HARD PASS

31 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

FA. 

AJ McCarron QB 

Carlos Hyde RB 

Terrelle Pryor WR 

Trumaine Johnson CB 

Aaron Colvin CB 

Draft 

1. Saquon Barkley RB 

4. Josh Allen QB 

33. Carlton Davis CB

35. Marcel Ateman WR 

65. Ronnie Harrison FS 

66. Jerome Baker LB 

This is a visual of how I imagine you compiling this, and my reaction.

oJfAFC.gif

Choosing to ignore the parts that have already been commented on above, and instead I'll focus on Ronnie Harrison.  A talented player who would be a steal for teams if available past 50, but what has you see him as a FS?  A lot of people I've read had him as closer to LOS bad in space type of safety, so I haven't really focused on him.

Passing on our choice of QB #1, let alone ending up with the 4th best QB prospect who cant hit the broad side of the barn (which would make me think it's groundhog day from last year) might really reinforce the suspicion that's been gnawing at me that no matter what this team does Front Office/Organization wise, we've been cursed by Jimmy Haslam making a deal with the devil in order for clemency from the FBI. I honestly don't think I'd watch a single game this season. That being said, I like how the CB position is strongly reinforced.

20 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Just to be clear this is what i think they’ll do NOT what I want to happen. 

We don't need/want this kind of negativity here. No reason for me to leave 2 months early. If this happens I'm taking a hiatus, unless it's to troll the team.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

We don't need/want this kind of negativity here. No reason for me to leave 2 months early. If this happens I'm taking a hiatus, unless it's to troll the team.

Think about it. It happens every year for us outside of last year. I’m kinda numb to it. I personally really like Darnold at 1 don’t be stupid then 1 of either Barkley. Minka. Or Chubb. I know ppl aren’t high on Minka because of peppers. But imo he’s one of the best players in this draft. Draft him and figure out positions later. Some are cool with trading back. Honestly I’ve seen trade backs every year and non have really worked out for us outside of Mack. I rather sit tight. Take what we can get and a move on. Unless an elite guy falls then trade up. 

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This is a visual of how I imagine you compiling this, and my reaction.

oJfAFC.gif

In my college day's, I'd of put old girl in the shower, bath her thoroughly, giver her 15 to brush her teeth and slick that hair back..... and after that.......still tapping LMAO!!!! (As long as were at her house, or at the Motel 6)

#Tenacity #Determination xD

5 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

In my college day's, I'd of put old girl in the shower, bath her thoroughly, giver her 15 to brush her teeth and slick that hair back..... and after that.......still tapping LMAO!!!! (As long as were at her house, or at the Motel 6)

#Tenacity #Determination xD

Bruh lol... ? 

Archived