Sam Darnold
6'3 3/8
221lbs
9 3/8 hands

Josh Allen 
6'4 7/8
237lbs
10 1/8

I was just about do something similar to this. I cant believe that Allen is the only qb with hands bigger then 10. Most franchise qbs have big mitts over 10.

Ohio St Center/Guard Billy Price injures himself during bench press and is being evaluated

Torn Pectoral...His injury may have cost him a 1st rd draft pick. I am all for spending a 2nd or 3rd rd pick on him and allow him to heal he could be a steal 

On 3/1/2018 at 3:10 PM, soflbillsfan said:

Ohio St Center/Guard Billy Price injures himself during bench press and is being evaluated

Torn Pectoral...His injury may have cost him a 1st rd draft pick. I am all for spending a 2nd or 3rd rd pick on him and allow him to heal he could be a steal 

I absolutely would as well. He's still going to play this season. It wasn't a full tear so he'll be healed up in time for the season.

Anyone see Orlando Brown out there??? That was pretty rough to watch. Starting to give me hope about my own chances lol

36 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I don't blame him. Everyone knows he's fast and athletic. He'll likely do that stuff at his pro day. 

I don't trust proday numbers... They are very skewed.

His foot work on the 3 step drops are killing him today so far. Causing him to throw behind the receivers.

42 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

I don't trust proday numbers... They are very skewed.

His foot work on the 3 step drops are killing him today so far. Causing him to throw behind the receivers.

I've been a closet fan of Allen for a while and his progression from the season to the senior bowl to today has just been phenomenal. 

30 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I've been a closet fan of Allen for a while and his progression from the season to the senior bowl to today has just been phenomenal. 

No surprise to see his strong arm. But the kids has no anticipation and his production is terrible. Very scary.  He has same issue as Tyrod with lack of anticipation. Two totally different players but same issue holding them back.

Some team will fall in love with his arm. I think that today's workout solidfied him ahead of Jackson but Rosen, Darnold, and Mayfield are still my top 3. I was never a fan of trading up but I'd love for us to trade up and nab Rosen. Rosen is best QB prospect since Luck and I don't even think he will be drafted in top 3 just due to the talent in this draft.

2 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

No surprise to see his strong arm. But the kids has no anticipation and his production is terrible. Very scary.  He has same issue as Tyrod with lack of anticipation. Two totally different players but same issue holding them back.

Some team will fall in love with his arm. I think that today's workout solidfied him ahead of Jackson but Rosen, Darnold, and Mayfield are still my top 3. I was never a fan of trading up but I'd love for us to trade up and nab Rosen. Rosen is best QB prospect since Luck and I don't even think he will be drafted in top 3 just due to the talent in this draft.

My dream scenario is Cousins ends up in Denver then the draft plays out as:

1. Cleveland Sam Darnold/Josh Allen
2. NYG Saquon Barkley
3. Indianapolis Quenton Nelson
4. Cleveland Chubb/Fitzpatrick
5. Bills trade with Denver to draft Rosen.

Should only cost picks 21, 22 and 96 unless the Broncos get a higher bidder and more future picks.

Archived