2018 NFL Combine & Pro Day Thread

davidderion

2 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

No surprise to see his strong arm. But the kids has no anticipation and his production is terrible. Very scary.  He has same issue as Tyrod with lack of anticipation. Two totally different players but same issue holding them back.

Some team will fall in love with his arm. I think that today's workout solidfied him ahead of Jackson but Rosen, Darnold, and Mayfield are still my top 3. I was never a fan of trading up but I'd love for us to trade up and nab Rosen. Rosen is best QB prospect since Luck and I don't even think he will be drafted in top 3 just due to the talent in this draft.

I'm with you. I love Rosen, he's got such a smooth throw. I'd be so unbelievably excited if we land him somehow.

8 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

No surprise to see his strong arm. But the kids has no anticipation and his production is terrible. Very scary.  He has same issue as Tyrod with lack of anticipation. Two totally different players but same issue holding them back.

Some team will fall in love with his arm. I think that today's workout solidfied him ahead of Jackson but Rosen, Darnold, and Mayfield are still my top 3. I was never a fan of trading up but I'd love for us to trade up and nab Rosen. Rosen is best QB prospect since Luck and I don't even think he will be drafted in top 3 just due to the talent in this draft.

Rosen has also had 2 concussions and I believe a separated shoulder. He has very little escapability and is compared to Bradford and we all know his story.

As for Allen, he was 6'1", 187 lbs. when he graduated high school and may need more time to get totally coordinated with his body.

14 hours ago, Iamcanadian said:

Rosen has also had 2 concussions and I believe a separated shoulder. He has very little escapability and is compared to Bradford and we all know his story.

As for Allen, he was 6'1", 187 lbs. when he graduated high school and may need more time to get totally coordinated with his body.

Rosen has some mobility not amazing but I wouldn't compare him to bradford in injury cases. Everyone playing football gets concussed, he is a high profile guy so it was going to be more noticeable, the shoulder issue could concern me if it was his throwing arm but from what I understand its the other arm (I could be wrong). Bradford has degenerative knees where he has had that since college and people were aware of it at the time. If the bills were going to go after rosen then they need to make sure that oline is at peak performance to give him the time to where he avoids getting hit. I am not sure how great UCLA oline was but that could be the reason for his injuries if he was getting attacked majority of the time.

On 3/4/2018 at 10:25 AM, soflbillsfan said:

Rosen has some mobility not amazing but I wouldn't compare him to bradford in injury cases. Everyone playing football gets concussed, he is a high profile guy so it was going to be more noticeable, the shoulder issue could concern me if it was his throwing arm but from what I understand its the other arm (I could be wrong). Bradford has degenerative knees where he has had that since college and people were aware of it at the time. If the bills were going to go after rosen then they need to make sure that oline is at peak performance to give him the time to where he avoids getting hit. I am not sure how great UCLA oline was but that could be the reason for his injuries if he was getting attacked majority of the time.

During the Combine Bradford is exactly who they compared Rosen too, take it or leave it!!!

1 hour ago, Iamcanadian said:

During the Combine Bradford is exactly who they compared Rosen too, take it or leave it!!!

Who is they the media and comparing what his injuries or his potential ceiling? a concussion and degenerative knees are two different things. You can fix concussion at the prolevel by getting him protection on oline but you cannot do anything about those knees. I dont care much for bills going after rosen but in no way or form they are the same injury wise. Concussions are a big topic the last 5-10 years but I bet you any money people like rivers, brady, brees, rodgers, etc. have received a concussion in their High school or college levels. Hell majority of NFL players received a concussion at some point in their high school college level thats the way the sport is. Degenerative knees arent caused my injury but the process is sped up. 

Archived