2017 Breakout Player(s)

Bonanza23

Bout time we start one of these pups.  Post one or two players you feel will break out this year.  1 for the whole team, one offense one defense, special teams, a buno and etc.

Mine?  I think Devalve is gonna have a big year.  Dude is athletic and looks to be ballin. Ehh I guess I'll do defense too.  Give me Boddy-Calhoun.:P

BTW I'll pretty this up when I'm at a computer.

38 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Obviously Bonanza takes BBC...

He's my choice on defense too.

On offense I'll go with Shon Coleman.  I think he becomes a solid starter.

Oops.^_^  I almost went Coleman too.  Heard he's looking good at BOTH tackle spots.  Thought about starting a RT battle thread but it might already be locked in.  Also hearing Erving looks like he fits better at RT.  Hopefully a good back up.

24 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I'm going to go more so for comeback than breakout, but I really like Des Bryant is going to have a dominant year if he can stay healthy. Everything is lining up for him to really product from the 3tech

Agree about Bryant.

So many folks were ready to cut him but I think he's gonna be great in this scheme and playing with 3 top 32 picks.

The obvious answer is Crow to the extent that Im actually about to use a keeper pick on a Browns player in fantasy football.

A darkhorse though would be Kindred. Call me crazy but I am willing to stake claim to a bold prediction that he has a 2013 TJ Ward type of high level impact this season.

6 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Oops.^_^  I almost went Coleman too.  Heard he's looking good at BOTH tackle spots.  Thought about starting a RT battle thread but it might already be locked in.  Also hearing Erving looks like he fits better at RT.  Hopefully a good back up.

I just can't see Erving succeeding at RT......he's entirely too slow 

18 minutes ago, zelbell said:

I just can't see Erving succeeding at RT......he's entirely too slow 

He has great feet. That kick out is impressive. The problem with him is lapses and lack of consistency. Which should come with time.

23 minutes ago, ohiogenius said:

He has great feet. That kick out is impressive. The problem with him is lapses and lack of consistency. Which should come with time.

There is nothing impressive about the way Cam Erving plays offensive line

when he plays LT in the preseason he looks like he's playing on roller skates......that's not good

1 hour ago, zelbell said:

There is nothing impressive about the way Cam Erving plays offensive line

when he plays LT in the preseason he looks like he's playing on roller skates......that's not good

He looked damn good at RT for the half he played before he got hurt. Also all reports so far have said Coleman and Erving have looked good playing RT and LT

Archived