2017 Breakout Player(s)

Bonanza23

Peppers.  I think by the end of the year, he will be probably the most loved player on the roster, and his jersey sales are going to be crazy.  I think he is going to be a monster and a game changer.  I think he will make 2 or 3 huge splash plays every game (either on D, ST, even offense), some games, in multiple phases.

Hopefully we have several players breakout considering how many young players we have.

On offense, I think Coleman will start looking like a first round pick as long as the QB play isn't awful. I could also see Devalve finding a nice role as a very solid #2 tight end. Duke Johnson is already pretty good, but I could see him having a great season.

Defensively, Ogbah seems primed to break out. He showed a lot of flashes in his rookie year, and I think he'll really benefit from having other good linemen playing with him. I could see BBC emerging as a very good NB. Kirksey is already good, but I could see him really improving now that he's in the 4-3.

1 hour ago, DizzyDean said:

Peppers.  I think by the end of the year, he will be probably the most loved player on the roster, and his jersey sales are going to be crazy.  I think he is going to be a monster and a game changer.  I think he will make 2 or 3 huge splash plays every game (either on D, ST, even offense), some games, in multiple phases.

I'm going to quote all of your posts just to make sure everyone see them...no reason.

19 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I'm practicing using the like button so I can help Bonanza out. See if you can get it to work on that post too, Bonanza.

I'd like this post but I don't know how to like. Issues

disclaimer: I don't really have issues. 

Dos disclaimer tambien: yeah I might. 

The Kizer. 

Joe Haden comes back to respectable. ( I watched an Antonio Brown highlights package, it should of been called, Antonio Brown highlights featuring Joe Haden.) 

I think Jamie Collins breaks out as a Brown returning to his NE level of production as a game changing LB, INTS, FF and sacks. 

12 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Good to see you here MC! 

Big call too.

Good to be back among the forum squad, Kiwi!

Hope it comes true...Dline is going to have tremendous depth but it's been so long I think it's easy to forget how special of a player and massive force Bryant was. Here's to hoping he can return to form with the extended time away from the game:

18 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

The Kizer. 

Joe Haden comes back to respectable. ( I watched an Antonio Brown highlights package, it should of been called, Antonio Brown highlights featuring Joe Haden.) 

I think Jamie Collins breaks out as a Brown returning to his NE level of production as a game changing LB, INTS, FF and sacks. 

question tho, how many of those Browns/Haden plays were BigBen having all day in the world to throw the ball. I remember quite a few times Haden getting beat because the front 7 did nothing to pressure BigBen. Brown will abuse any DB in the league if he has 5+ seconds to get open

After a small sample of preseason game 1, I'm gonna add rookie breakout from Matthew Dayes and James Coley.  I see both playing this year and would not be surprised if Dayes chiseled out the #2 RB position fairly early, possibly even influencing next year's choice or lack thereof of running back in the draft.  Kizer is the truth.  Coleman is gonna go off this year.  Brain the Boddy is so hoddy on the hidding udder boddies.  I'm so excited about our team.

Archived