2017 Breakout Player(s)

Bonanza23

20 minutes ago, EL Brownso said:

I think the breakout player comes from our LB corps.  With the front 4 we will have it has to free up someone behind them to make plays.  Kirksey, Schobert, and Collins should all have pretty good years.

Man when I went to training camp and saw Jamie Collins holy ****

that guy is just different. Honestly he was as physically impressive as Garrett

He looks like a player who would play strong safety, linebacker inside or out, and defensive end 

hes just different I can't believe we got him for a conditional 3rd. Culture pays off

On 8/14/2017 at 11:55 AM, brownie man said:

hes just different I can't believe we got him for a conditional 3rd. Culture pays off

Things like this gives me hope with this FO to turn things around. It was a brilliant move by them.

12 hours ago, buno67 said:

Things like this gives me hope with this FO to turn things around. It was a brilliant move by them.

It's the kind of move you can make when you have a slew of picks.  

On that note, I really hope they manage to stock up for 2019 like they have for 2018.

8 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It's the kind of move you can make when you have a slew of picks.  

On that note, I really hope they manage to stock up for 2019 like they have for 2018.

Shoot, I don't care if that comp 3rd is the only pick we had, I still make that trade 10 times out of 10.  It was a literal steal.  When an opportunity like that presents itself, you pull the trigger no matter how many, or how few draft picks you have.

Archived