Tavon Austin to be cut or traded - Update Tavon remains a Ram

RamRod

I liked Tavon even got his jersey once he was drafted by the Rams. He just didn’t do anything in the Rams offense. If you can’t produce in a McVay offense then the writing is on the wall. Plus he lost his return job. I wish him well on another team. 

He gave us some memorable moment, had the opportunity to win a starting job but failed multiple times. 

I never saw him more than a slot WR. 

Good luck, maybe he will become a Ted Ginn in another team. 

15 hours ago, Non-Issue said:

Did anyone else think, "Bill Belichick? Tom Brady? One year deal?"

No. I used to think that Tavon would go somewhere else and light it up, but seeing Tavon still fail in the system that McVay runs gives me no hope for him. If a mind like McVay can't do anything for Tavon then nobody can.

Something we've seen coming all season long. I'd be shocked if we found a trade partner for him. And even if we did, I couldn't see getting any higher than and sixth rounder. 

Im confident that he doesn't light it up regardless of where he goes. He's good for a big play or two each season but that's about it. If anything, he returns to a dominant return man. 

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 7:41 PM, I <3 Faulk said:

Sir... Tye Hill was once drafted by us...

Instead of Jay Cutler (so the story goes)

Ew, I just went and looked at that draft, its sooooo gross. Just a complete zero on the the history of this team

• Tye Hill
  • Joe Klopfenstein
  • Claude Wroten
  • Jon Alston
  • Dominique Byrd
  • Victor Adeyanju
  • Marques Hagans
  • Tim McGarigle
  • Mark Setterstrom
  • Tony Palmer

giphy.gif

Archived