Could Muhammad Wilkerson Reunite with Mike Pettine?

Bob Fox

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

It's why I'm saying now that Wilkerson is NOT signing with us. 

Were you around for the Randy Moss thread? It was like 100 pages by now and people were spotting him at church and at Speedway.

This is more like the Woodson thread. Excitement but reservations about how he is leaving his prior team.

Also just a separate point unrelated to above. They had a NY sports journalist on MKE sports talk today. Said Ryan and Pettine brought Bart Scott and Jimmy Leonhard to NYJ from Baltimore as players to have familiar voices that knew the defense in house. They told this journalist they regretted not bringing any of the NYJ players with them to Buf to help with that transition. This could be Pettine petitioning Mac and Gute for a guy familiar with his system learning from a past mistake.

Michael Bennett just got traded to Philly.  If I am reading it correctly, he has cap hits of $7 and $8.5 for two years. I have no idea what the market will be for Mo, but it seems like something a bit less than that might be right. At age 32 I'm not smart enough to compare Mike to Mo.

I do find it interesting that Philly continues to double down on their DL depth success.

I also like the idea of short term vets, ala Michael Bennett and Jahari Evans. No I'm not a fan of Bennett, but guys like Justin Harrell and Jerel Worthy etc etc weren't free, and it's always nice to fill holes like that and take the pressure off the draft

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Read elsewhere that if Ted was still around he'd be ordering a round of ice waters for the table at dinner tonight. Lol good stuff.

Bottled water.

tedthompsonusingtwohandstoliftwaterbottletomouth.gif

26 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

tedthompson.jpg

There needs to be a YouTube montage of the years of Ted mouth agape in his box above Lambeau and all his press conference one liners like "Well I have sizzle." With Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You" in the background. I'd cry like a baby watching that.

Godspeed white wizard. No one will ever be as odd and awkward as you, and that's what made you great.

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

There needs to be a YouTube montage of the years of Ted mouth agape in his box above Lambeau and all his press conference one liners like "Well I have sizzle." With Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You" in the background. I'd cry like a baby watching that.

Godspeed white wizard. No one will ever be as odd and awkward as you, and that's what made you great.

I'm never gonna give him up.

2 hours ago, NormSizedMidget said:

@ArthurPensky

SHOW YOURSELF

OTS V1 2018

An source called me today to tell me that Wilkerson was spotted in Green Bay with Randy Moss‘s cousin. Where is he even at Sheldon Richardson with him. 

Aaron Rodgers called me this afternoon to say he and Danica are lobbying  Allen Robinson HARD  to come to Green Bay. 

according to my sources to trade a 20 26/3 round draft pick for Rob Gronkowski

Expect the Packers to be very high on Bradley Chubb and Minka Fitzpatrick. my sources tell me they’re going to trade up for him Using clay Matthews and Nick Perry.  The trade up as a virtual done deal.

I’ve also heard the another blockbuster of both the Bennett brothers coming to town GB.

Earl Thomas is another lock to GB.  Word  is Ted Thompson already has them in the basement Lambeau watching tape 

I was around for those days but I couldn’t get my old username back unfortunately 

Archived