Could Muhammad Wilkerson Reunite with Mike Pettine?

Bob Fox

35 minutes ago, ArthurPensky said:

OTS V1 2018

An source called me today to tell me that Wilkerson was spotted in Green Bay with Randy Moss‘s cousin. Where is he even at Sheldon Richardson with him. 

Aaron Rodgers called me this afternoon to say he and Danica are lobbying  Allen Robinson HARD  to come to Green Bay. 

according to my sources to trade a 20 26/3 round draft pick for Rob Gronkowski

Expect the Packers to be very high on Bradley Chubb and Minka Fitzpatrick. my sources tell me they’re going to trade up for him Using clay Matthews and Nick Perry.  The trade up as a virtual done deal.

I’ve also heard the another blockbuster of both the Bennett brothers coming to town GB.

Earl Thomas is another lock to GB.  Word  is Ted Thompson already has them in the basement Lambeau watching tape 

I was around for those days but I couldn’t get my old username back unfortunately 

I laughed out loud at 'An source'

As a European, I can't imagine what it's like being a fan of another NFL team. Waking up after sleeping through the american 5 PM-11 PM period where all the FA action happens must be terrible. It feels so great to wake up to a couple mock drafts and TT memes instead.

3 minutes ago, Packer_ESP said:

As a European, I can't imagine what it's like being a fan of another NFL team. Waking up after sleeping through the american 5 PM-11 PM period where all the FA action happens must be terrible. It feels so great to wake up to a couple mock drafts and TT memes instead.

ESP=  España?

7 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

notes from dinner last night:

MM ordered the big ole steak

Waiter:  Sir, how would you like your steak cooked ?

Highly successful NFL coach : " make it Pittsburgh Tough"

My source confirmed Ted did pick up a round of ice waters for the table.

Archived