Sam Bradford QB

Bashaud Breeland CB

Jeremy Hill RB 

Trade:

Jarvis Landry for Danny Shelton + 2019 6th

1. Sam Darnold

4. Saquon Barkley

33. Isaiah Oliver CB Colorado

35. Taven Bryan DT Florida - Surprise pick here. His potential is largely untapped. 

63. Connor Williams OT Texas - I feel like we take a tackle to replace Joe in 2019.

65. James Daniels C Iowa - Tretter was very underwhelming. 

103. Ogbonnia Okoronkwo DE Oklahoma (play LB here)

125. Daesean Hamilton WR Penn State

140. Marcus Allen S Penn State

161. Braxton Berrios WR Miami

179. Mike White QB Western Kentucky

220. D'montre Wade CB Murray St. - who? Played in the senior bowl. Looked like a decent guy to take a flier on. Put him on ST.

UDFA:

Ethan Wolf TE Tennessee - solid blocking TE. Telfer is very below average.

11 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Not sure that I want to give up our "walking cholesterol" for an overpaid slot receiver, whose YAC makes one want to yack.

5th year option coming up and they have a decision to make. With the talent we have at the DT position, I think it would be a wise move. Landry had 112 catches last year. We need that.

1 minute ago, pnies20 said:

5th year option coming up and they have a decision to make. With the talent we have at the DT position, I think it would be a wise move. Landry had 112 catches last year. We need that.

112 catches for about 113 yards.  OK, I know I'm off by a bit there, but not by much.  ;) 

46 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

112 catches for about 113 yards.  OK, I know I'm off by a bit there, but not by much.  ;) 

2016 - 94 Rec 1,136 yards 12.1 avg 4 TDs

2017 - 112 Rec 987 yards 8.8 avg 9 TDs

very dependable receiver.

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Criticizes OSU fans every year for mocking Buckeyes to Cleveland, proceeds to mock 3 Penn State guys here.

Absolutely Priceless.

I have zero problem with drafting OSU players. Ward is my favorite corner in the draft. I just like to pick on people when they make this forum into a buckeye forum. Thanks for remembering things I said years ago, though. Let's me know you care.

2 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

I have zero problem with drafting OSU players. Ward is my favorite corner in the draft. I just like to pick on people when they make this forum into a buckeye forum. Thanks for remembering things I said years ago, though. Let's me know you care.

No problem. When you publicly make fun of people for saying that they’d love to take Bosa, Zeke, and Michael Thomas all in the same draft and call them homers and they all end up being pro bowlers, you’re the one who has it coming to them. Turnabout is fair play.

Just now, MWil23 said:

No problem. When you publicly make fun of people for saying that they’d love to take Bosa, Zeke, and Michael Thomas all in the same draft and call them homers and they all end up being pro bowlers, you’re the one who has it coming to them. Turnabout is fair play.

I didn't like Zeke as a person. Kind of think he's a tool. Same with Bosa. Would I have loved us to draft them? Sure. Like I said it's a joke. I recognize their ability as football players.

Archived