If Miami cuts Suh

rob_shadows

With the Dolphins already in a tough cap situation and the trade for Robert Quinn there is a lot of speculation the Dolphins will release Suh because of his massive cap hit.

So if they do...should we try to bring him back? We definitely need help at the position and he was always a fan favorite despite his antics and I think he still has plenty left in the tank...the only question is how much is he going to want. 

I read not too long ago that Suh wants to go play for the Eagles. I would imagine he would follow through with that or pick another contender.

Suh didn’t leave Detroit on great terms. I don’t expect that he’ll be back. Would I be opposed to it? Not really, but not for a high price and only on a team friendly deal in the event he’s a headache. 

I'm all for it. I'd do whatever it took. Ziggy/Suh/A'Shawn/Zettel would be nice. Hyder should be healthy, draft some depth and have at it. We haven't had a pass rush since he left.

He was spotted in Detroit this week. Gave me a small sliver of hope.

1 hour ago, diehardlionfan said:

Really? Doesn’t seem like the big name, big dollar signing they would do. I think they have either 13 or 19 million in cap room.

He wants to win (who doesnt lol), he'd get to play the dolphins twice, theyd somehow make room for him. I am completely guessing but that would be my guess lol

11 minutes ago, detroitlions72003 said:

He wants to win (who doesnt lol), he'd get to play the dolphins twice, theyd somehow make room for him. I am completely guessing but that would be my guess lol

Really. I respect you and detfan so I guess it’s a possibility. If cut I expect him to seek out the most $$$$$. If it happens to be a contender all the better for Suh.

im curious, if cut, what he ends up getting on a new deal. Thoughts?

6 hours ago, detroitlions72003 said:

The Patriots aren't going to do a big money contract this offseason. They'll sign Suh if his market worth is low, which I don't see being the case...

Archived