Raiders linebacker Aldon Smith reportedly involved in domestic incident

TecmoSuperJoe

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Make that a triple play, folks! Aldon Smith has been arrested again today.

Anyone else behind a new rule where if you're arrested more than 5 times, you're thrown into a shark tank?

Why ruin the poor sharks day though? They deserve better.

Congrats Aldon....instead of being an uber-rich, widely famous pass rusher......you will be an infamous "what couldve been" case in NFL lore, broke within 5 years, and then youll eventually be painted as a victim of the negative effects of football and people will feel sorry for you, even though youre just an idiot and all of your issues are of your own making.

I honestly hope he can get his life back on track, but I really hope he doesnt get another shot in the NFL.   He clearly cant handle this walk of life, so he needs a new trajectory. 

55 minutes ago, steadypimpin said:

What did he do this time??? He coulda been a great one if he kept his nose clean. I loved him on the 49ers

Apparently violated the terms of his house arrest.   There's an ankle tracker that not only tracks location, but blood alcohol through sweat.   No idea what he did, but to say it looks bad for him is an understatement.  O.o

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23077347/aldon-smith-arrested-again-held-500000-bond

Ahhhh, I don't know- I just hope this poor misunderstood innocent, now arrested for the umpteenth time, gets the love and care and treatment he needs. Besides- there may (as is usually the case) be another side to the story:

"I be's innocent. My ankles, dey always be sweatin'. Dude spilled some booze on my Achilles Heel right before court."

Image result for Aldon Smith

But let's keep this to football:

How will the Raiders replace Aldon Smith?

How will the 49ers replace Aldon Smith?

Who will be next to have to replace Aldon Smith?

What is your favorite color?

Can't see him ever playing in the NFL again. Too much time away and too many off-field issues. Dude should probably get all his money out and leave the country. Aldon Smith will just be a target for people wanting a pound of flesh. Too many strikes will never sway people to give him a chance so leave while you can...

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, he's an IDIOT and can't stay clean, but he will fall into a cyle here that will chew him up. 

3 minutes ago, G said:

Can't see him ever playing in the NFL again. Too much time away and too many off-field issues. Dude should probably get all his money out and leave the country. Aldon Smith will just be a target for people wanting a pound of flesh. Too many strikes will never sway people to give him a chance so leave while you can...

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, he's an IDIOT and can't stay clean, but he will fall into a cyle here that will chew him up. 

There is no way in hell a team is willing to sign Aldon Smith after everything he's done off the field up to this point.

37 minutes ago, TheChancellor said:

There is no way in hell a team is willing to sign Aldon Smith after everything he's done off the field up to this point.

I don't even think the XFL or CFL would take a shot.  That's saying something.

Archived