Improving Accuracy in Shorts & Other Silly Season Insanities

Mind Character

6 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Dear lord Bruce,

Thou'st doth command ye hold thine tongue good sir.

Silence! Lest ye spoil & disturb the Cosmic Winds set to grace we troubled few with the presence of lord Samuel Darnold of San Clemente.

The mad lord McCloughan was last seen filled to the collar with spirits preaching the gospel of little-Favre to er'a ear he could find.

Bad news from the stronghold in Berea. Mine spies spoketh of dastardly tales of young master Andrew Berry & meister Paul of the Moneyball Citadel being swayed by the sweet poisen siren song of PFF charlatans & disciples of the gospel of little-Favre.

I darest not trouble ye further, but I regret to inform ye that the new Master of the Court lord Dorsey of House Non-Wordsmithian has become a smitten follower of such foolery.

Thou'st doth'nt want to hear these words, but thy last hope lies in none other than lord Hueball of once top Offense acclaim, lord Zampese, & lord Haley.

Rumors abound that lord Dorsey has won sir Haley to his side promising unspeakable & treasonous machinations against sir Hue.

The odds are meager that we shall prevail. 

There be'ist little time to secure victory before all is lost. I still fear we shall all soon fall under the flag of Little-Favre. 

Whispers from the land of Sashi are that lord Brown loved good sir Darnold...but I digress...

Can sir Hue sway the mad King Haslam & his little-Favre minions?

I pray thee well & have good cheer until the dark night of draft day shall befall us.

I shall make haste in the morn to light a candle for sir Zampese & master Hue.

Yourn Fellow FFer,

lord Mind Character

I bow to Lord Mind Character.

7 hours ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Lord Dorsey of House non-Wordsmithian.

Mind, you are a strange dude at the best of times, but that post powered me.

Great work, sir.

Lol. 

Salute to you.

Between work & life craziness we have to entertain ourselves somehow...

Archived