My Combine Man-Crush--Folorunso Fatukasi--Who is yours?

Just Want A Title

I have included Folorunso Fatukasi in a couple of mocks as a late-round selection.  However, His combine numbers are awesome!  Check it:

6'4", 318lbs, about 34 inch arm length, 10 inch hands, 33 reps on the bench and a 1.76 split in his 40.

Add all that to the fact that he is pretty solid college stats:

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/folorunso-fatukasi-1.html

He may not be a first-rounder but I think he could be a really good DT.  Putting him next to A'Shawn Robinson would give us a nasty set of DT's

I think he could be one of those guys that could much more productive in the NFL than he was in college.

Do you think he would fit with the Lions?  Who is your combine man-crush?

Mine is Troy Apke...

I really wanted Harrison Smith back in the day. 

This guy put up great numbers in everything at the combine.

Was projected 7-FA, I'd use a 5th. Not sure if he'd backup Glover or play SS. 

4 hours ago, Louis Friend said:

I didn't get to watch the combine live, I'm going to go back and watch it all though. I've heard some guys just stood out. My feel good story is Shaquem Griffin.

Look forward to it, LF. You always write up a good read. 

16 hours ago, GetDownandDirty said:

3rd & 4 yds, 4th & goal from the 5.... Royce Freeman - RB Oregon gets the job done.

A guy with Heart & Skills. Will be an upgrade overWhitehead! No Feel Good Story Here... will prove he belongs!  Shaquem Griffin - LB UCF 

I’m very curious to see where Shaquem Griffin lands. He was an absolute monster at the combine and the kid can play. But, there’s the hand issue, and I can’t wait to see if it makes him fall a bit. He can do with one hand what most people can’t do with two. Not only that, but the kid has the most AMAZING attitude for his situation and all of the adversity he’s overcome. His intangibles more than make up for it in my opinion. 

This draft is going to be a lot of fun. 

On 3/6/2018 at 10:44 AM, NFL_Fan said:

Also, Nick Chubb at RB, looked like the biggest beast on the field for the  Power backs

I’m more of a Sony Michel guy, but Nick Chubb has a really nice combine. He tested out relatively similar to Barkley. 

The evolution of the football player over the years has been fascinating. The athleticism of ALL of these guys now is just off the charts. 

6 hours ago, X_Factor_40 said:

I’m very curious to see where Shaquem Griffin lands. He was an absolute monster at the combine and the kid can play. But, there’s the hand issue, and I can’t wait to see if it makes him fall a bit. He can do with one hand what most people can’t do with two. Not only that, but the kid has the most AMAZING attitude for his situation and all of the adversity he’s overcome. His intangibles more than make up for it in my opinion. 

This draft is going to be a lot of fun. 

do you think it should be legal or illegal to wear a prosthetic??

Archived